Chapter 3 - Mad

JINHEE P.O.V

Me and SeulBi were currently eating at the cafeteria, enjoying everything. We took this time to talk.

"Hey" I called. She looked at me while eating. "What?" Her mouth was full and her cheeks were puffed. I chuckled.

"How's the school?" I asked and her face lit up. She raised her hand and swallowed. "This school is great!" She exclaimed.

"Maybe something else is greater?" I smiled and teased. She looked at me clueless. "W-what?" She asked. "Jimiiinnnnn~~~" I teased her moving my eyebrows up and down.

"You like him don't you? I mean c'mon he's your type. Right?" I teased her more making her look like a fresh red tomato.

She was going to make a remark but some guy shouted my name, making everyone in the cafeteria look at the guy. Of course I did too.

It was that annoying Yoongi guys from class. I looked at him with a eyebrow raised. The cafeteria went quiet but there was some who whispered.

"Maybe she's new?"

"She made her mad...oh god"

"This is war"

"God my baby is angry"

"KIM JINHEE" He shouted again. Making his way around the cafeteria. He moved his eyes around the cafeteria until he finally landed his eyes on me.

He went closer and closer looking like this is extremely serious. I gulped. Suddenly I was nervous.

Once he made the distance. He grabbed my tray and spilled the food all over my clothes. I was shocked.

I stood up to shout at him but he pulled me, no, he literally dragged me from the cafeteria to the rooftop.

"What do you want!? Stop dragging me! How dare you!?"

He stopped once we were on the rooftop. He looked at me and said, "Why didn't you take down my notes!?" He shouted making me flinch.

My ear started ringing. I hated it when people, specially those I wasn't really familiar with, shouted at me. It makes me feel like literal shit. I just makes me cry. I don't know what to say or do.
For all I know he's either being a jerk or he's really lazy but from what im witnessing right now it's both. God it was supposed to be a good first day of school but eventually I got to sit next to jerk and now he's shouting at me for not writing down his notes, okay.

"You could just do it yourself" I said while I held the tears in my eyes. There was a lump in my throat, I couldn't say anything else.

Yoongi raised his hand to hit me. I closed my eyes getting myself ready for the impact. But nothing happened he threw his notebook and went back down.

What the heck is wrong with him? He could raise his hand to hit other people but he can't raise to write?

I went down. And alot of people were laughing and pointing at me. Whats so funny?. I just ignored the attention and went to my locker. When i opened my locker there was a note.

'Jinhee the loner.. You will never have friends... Not even seul bi.... Your just a loner. Kill yourself'

I read the note. Which made me burst into tears. I looked at my left and saw yoongi and his friends laughing at me. So they did it? I hate you min yoongi.

I ran through them and went to the rooftop. Cried my eyes out.

Why do they hate me? Did i do something wrong? Am i ugly? Am i too much of a show off ?

I eventually fell asleep at the rooftop. Missing all the classes.

I was waken up by a tap on my shoulder. It was a girl. What does she want?

"Hi, im lee hyeri..." She said

"Oh, hello im kim jinhee nice to meet you" i said and gave her a friendly smile

"uh i saw you earlier.. You know the laughing and pointing? " she said

"im a victim of bullying too.... I used to have friends but then turned their backs on me and started bullying me too.." She said and started crying

"im sorry to hear that.... They are stupid for doing that" i said as i conforted her. She stopped crying and asked if we could be friends ofcours i said yes. She told me the last bell rang a few minutes ago..

We went on our seperate ways but i still havent seen seul bi around... Where is she?
I was lost in my thoughts that i bumped into someone."Sorry" i said

"you should watch where your going you loser" she said and pushed me out of the was causing me to fall..