Chapter 8 - Framed and Forgiven

JINHEE P.O.V

I turned around and saw,

"Choi Anna?" I saw her my eyes widen I was scared of what she will do now. After what she did to me on the rooftop… I was suddenly scared of her. I never expected a girl like her could be that evil.

"Hello, Jinhee" She walked closer and closer to me. She started circling around me. I was at the top of the stairs. I thought what if she pushed me? So I moved back away from the stairs.

"W-what do you want?" I stuttered. I couldn't look striaght in her eyes.  

"Aww scared little~ how cute! no one to save you now." She said and smirked. I looked at her fiercely.

"What do you want?" I asked. I heard manly voices. I thought it was probably Yoongi and his friends.

"I want you to get away from yoongi." She said.

"Wha-" She cut me off and suddenly throws herself to the wall right next to the stairs the next thing I know is she was at the bottom of the stairs.

"Unnie, why? What did I do to you? Do you really hate me that much? I was just saying 'sorry' " She asks crying at the bottom of the stairs.

'What?'

"Jinhee?" I turned around and saw six shocked boys.  I couldn't understand what was happening.

I looked at the boys in confusion and then shrugged at them.

'What is happening…'

And it suddenly just hits me. Anna just framed me! I couldn't believe it but why? I'm the innocent one here can't you tell?!

"Yah! What have you done!?" Yoongi said rushing the bottom of the stairs to a crying Anna.

"Yoongi, Oppa she hates me" anna cries while pointing a finger at me.

I scoffed.

"What has she ever done to you? Look I know you hate her but. How could you. I trusted you Jinhee." He said as the rest of the boys nodded in agreement except for one. Jungkook.

"Butー I didn't even doー" i was cutted off by Jin "Shut it. We dont need to hear your explanation. For now we must get Anna to the hospital" Jin said everyone agreed.

"Yoongiー"

He glared at me and carried Anna a sudden tear fell from my eyes.

"Noona? Its okay. I saw everything. Iー I'll try convincing them. Please don't cry…" Jungkook said patting my back while pouting.

"Y-you did? H-how? " I asked him while trying to stop the tears.

"I was hanging around and saw Anna following you and so i came to watch. Sorry if i didn't come out early.." Jungkook explained.

"It's okay Jungkook. I better get home now" I said still wiping my tear stained cheeks.

"Noona, my house is a couple blocks away from yours. Can I walk you home?" Jungkook asked shyly. I smiled at the boy and nodded.

"Sure! Why not? But can we get something to eat first?" I asked him.

"Sure, My always hungry Noona" he said then she showed his beautiful eye smile and bunny teeth.

While we were walking. Jungkook pulled me into 7/11. "Jungkook what are we doing here?" I asked a bit confused cause I just usually eat street food.

"You said you wanted to eat? You want ramen? Or do you want anything else?" Jungkook asked me with a big smile on his face.

"Ramen it is." I said. And sat down at one of the tables.

After a while jungkook came back with 2 cups of ramen. I smiled at him.

"Thank you Jungkook." I said and started eating. "Aahhmm this is good!" I said while my mouth is full and I was pointing my chopsticks to the ramen.

"Anytime you're hungry Noona." He grins at me and continued eating.

After we finished eating. He payed for the meal which I am thankful for. We started walking home.

The walk was fun. He told alot of joke that we laughed to. He was quite interesting too.

-

We arrived infront of my house.

"Thank you for everything Jungkook" I grinned at him.

"No proble- " jungkook was cutted off by someone talking*

"Jinhee? Who is he?" I turned around and saw my mom. I was shocked. I didn't know what she was thinking.

"Eomma he's my friend jungkook." I said to her. Hopefully she believes.

"Annyeong haseyo" jungkook said and bowed politely.

"Annyeong. Well do you want to eat dinner with us?" Mom asked Jungkook while opening the gate for us.

"Uhm.. No thank you ma'am I will be heading home now" jungkook smiled and bowed politely again.

"No, I insist" mom said, smiling widely at Jungkook.

Jungkook turned around.
"O-okay" was all he could say. I looked at him with the just go with it look which he seemed to understand so he nodded.

We walked inside the house and everyone sat down in the dining room.

"Jungkook please help yourself" dad said to Jungkook while passing the food. I could tell he was nervous. I was sitting there eating  quietly

"So.. Jungkook. What do you do? Do you have any hobbies you might want to share with us?" Dad asked him I could tell he already likes Jungkook. But, no he's younger than me.

"Uh.. I sing & dance" jungkook answered

"Oh is that so... How about your parents? Where do they work?" Mom ask.

"Jungkook dont be nervous" I whispered into his ear and smiled. He looks at me and nods."They own a company. Jeon company. " Jungkook answers.

Mom and dad smiles at each other.  After that we finished eating.

"I will help with the cleaning." Jungkook suggested "Oh no! Dont worry about the cleaning. The maids will do it." Mom said as the maids started to clean up.

"Well.. I better get home now ma'am , sir, Jinhee. Thank you so much for the meal. " Jungkook said and bowed politely.

"Okay Jungkook be safe and nextw time you come here please feel at home. Goodbye" Mom said and Dad smiled

"Bye Jungkook. Thank you, again" I said and smiled. He smiled back.

"No. Problem noona" he said and headed outside the house.

Once he left. I turned around.

"So is he really just a friend?" Dad suddenly ask. That made me stop my footsteps