Chapter 22 - It's you

JINHEE'S P.O.V

My eyes suddenly shot open, I felt relief all over my body, and heat went through my veins. I woke up...in a brightly illuminated room. Confused and tired. I was breathing heavily, as if I was running back and forth. My vision started clearing and my breath became stabled. A group of doctors (I think) came in and started checking me. They gave me reassuring words, they told me about this guy who had been here for me. They left me alone with bright faces, while I stayed there lying down on the hospital bed. Not knowing what was happening. "He needs me..." I whispered.

Then a man with dark hair and pale skin came in the room, smiling brightly at me.

"J-jagi?" He stuttered, taking slow steps towards my hospital bed. I couldn't recognise him at all, but he seemed familiar.

"Who are you?" I questioned. He stopped in his steps looking at me unbelieveably.

"Jagi, It's me.. Yoongi. You don't remember?" He asked again. He gave me time to think but I couldn't remember anything about him. He just felt... familiar. I shook my head 'no' as an answer.

He looked at me with a soft expression as he continued his steps and sat down beside my bed. I sat up slightly so I could see him clearly.

He started talking about how we met, how he bullied me on at school. He told me everything and how we became a couple. He told me hid friends were confused and flustered. I hung my head low, I really couldn't remember anything. I felt embarrased. He finished the story with a sigh.

"I-I still dont remember.." He smiled at me, while holding my hand slightly. "It's okay baby, we'll try again. When you're all better." He reassured me while caressing my cheeks lightly. Giving me a heartfelt smile.

We sat there in silence avoiding each other's sad expressions. I tried remembering something to make him brighten up. My head started to ache. I grabbed my head and I saw a picture of a short haired blonde girl. She was laughing evilly, her eyes were sharp and her lips were all plump. "Argh!" I held my head tighter until. I sat there felling tired.

"Jagi? Jinhee! Are you okay? Do I need to call the doctor?" Yoongi stood up and held my hand with a worried face. I shook my head 'no'. "Y-yoongi, right?" He nodded his head.

"Do you need anything?" He asked me, sitting back down his seat. He raised one of his eye brows at me. "I just wanted to ask... Well this girl suddenly came into my mind, she had short blonde hair and a curvy figure a-and she was laughing evilly. Do you think she has some kind of connection to my past?" I asked him curiously. He looked at me, trying to process the details I told him. My left ear started ringing, the same name echoing again again in my head. It screamed, 'Anna'.

"Well," Yoongi suddenly says pulling me away from my trance. "Her name is Anna, She's the reason why you're here. In pain. But, don't worry she got what she deserved and she's going to be in jail for the rest of her darn desperate life." He said and gave me a loving smile. I chuckled at his statement and looked at him. "Thank you, Yoongi"

He came closer and pecked my lips. He smiled at me and asked; "Are you hungry?" I pouted and nodded my head vigorously. "Okay you cutie, wait here while I go buy some food." He said and pecked my cheeks before waving goobye to me and finally leaving.

I sat on my bed, slightly weary. I closed my eyes for a moment when I heard the door open and multiple voices of men telling each other to shut uu. I opened my eyes to see 6 tall men standing next to eachohter. Immediately, I started panicking. "Who are you!?" I asked them, scared of all the possibilities. Their faces looked so flustered. Their mouths dropped and they stopped moving.