Chapter 16 - Morning

JINHEE'S P.O.V

I woke up with sunlight peircing through my eyelids as a sign that it was already morning. Opening my eyes, I saw my 'boyfriend' beside me, silently snoring with his cute pink lips hanging slightly open. Hugging me tightly. I felt happy..

I took the time to examine at his facial features. His pale adorable face, tiny nose, slightly long eyelashes. He was handsome, his beauty can't be described by words. He was perfect. He looked innocent despite his bad boy look at school.

"Take a picture it will last longer" He suddenly says, startling me with his raspy morning voice. He was fully awake now. I wonder how long.

"Uhm.. I- uhh.." I couldn't say anything I was embarassed. Embarassed because he saw me admiring his beautiful face.

"Aw~ my girlfriend is embarassed. You know.." He teased me with a smile on his face. I love his smile, it shines up mt world and cleans my dirty soul― what?

"I know what?" I asked him, trying my best not to stutter. "Keep blushing. Its cute." He said then his smile grew wider. I felt my cheeks burn probably a shade of crimson red. He still had his arm around me.

"Me? Blushing. What a joke. Hahaha." I said with a fake sarcastic voice. He hummed in response and hugged me. He closed his eyes once again,ulling my body closer to his and closing the gap between us. I was happy. We were happy. I felt like the time stopped and we stayed in the position. He has his eyes closed while hugging me and I was there still not believing this. It was a perfect morning. I would love to wake up to this every morning. Well it was perfect until someone banged on the door while shouting, causing both of us pull away and sit up. 

"Yah! Min Suga~ Let's Eat breakfast is ready! You too Jinhee, ehem his girlfriend huehue" A voice teased Yoongi from the other side of the door

"Aish~!" Yoongi complained, messing his hair up even more. "Suga?" I asked. "Yeah.. Thats my.. You know. " he tried explaipning but ended up stuttering and scratching the back of his head.

"Aw~ it's cute~~ " He looked at me with digust after me adoring his nickname. "It's not cute! It s embarassing! " I heard him shout, but I ignored him and made my wayo to the bathroom. I took a morning shower as it was part of my daily routine. 

After I took a shower I went out of Yoongi's room, opening the door silently and poking my head out.  I saw Yoongi and the other boys eating. I got out shyly, slowly walkig towards them. "Hi." I greeted with a soft tone.

"Hello~!" They all greeted in unison. I smiled and took a seat next to Yoongi as he motioned me to.

"Here. Eat up." Jin said and gave a plate with stack pancakes to me. I lookepd at it and smelled like what it looked. "Thanks!" I exclaimed like a little chiled and smelled the pancakes. "Wow~ smelles good" I complimented his cooking skills. He smiled at me and continued eating. I started eating too.

"So, Noona.." Jungkook suddenly started talking. Causing everyone to look at him with a 'what the fuck?' Face. "Hmm?" I answered as I drank orange juice Yoongi poured in for me.

"Is hyung good to you?" Jungkook asks. Yoongi glares at the younger one like some angry puppy glaring at a baby bunny. "What are you saying? We just started yesterday..." I said and smiled to him. He smiled back. "Still.." Jungkook said. I looked and noded at him then smiled. "We'll find out" i said to then and continued eating.

"Does your parents know?" Namjoon asks, twisting his fork between his fingers like some sassy grandmother of a rich family. "No, Not yet.." I shook my jead.

"You should tell them" Jin says. If this was a rich ass family like mine, Jin would be the mother- in- law and Namjoon would be the crazy 'you will get married to this guy and not that' grandmother.

"Maybe a little later or when yhey come home. They're probably still busy with their work" I said and took a big bite out of the pancakes. "What is their work?" Jin asks again

I looked at yoongi who was also looking at me. I gave him the 'should i tell them?' Look. He nodded at me before going back to his food.

"Company…CEO.. You know?" I said and finished eating, I looked down hoping that they would understand.

"What?"

"Wait. I dont understand"

"Company?"

"CEO?"

"Your parents?"

Everyone started bombaring me with questions. Namjoon just facepalmed himself like everyone was stuck at IQ:12.

"You guys are stupid." He says, pointing his finger to the other ones. "No were not!" V half shouted while dropping his fork on his plate.

"Im still older!" Jin said pointing his fork towards Namjoon. 

"Atleast I dont break things!" Jungkook snapped at his hyung. Sassy little kid.

"Tch.. Okay their family own a company. Her parents are the CEO. I think. That's why her parents busy. Get it now?" Namjoon explained. 'Damn he's smart. I didn't even say a thing.' I said to myself
"Your right." I said to him. He smiled. Wow his smile is breathtaking, im in live with his dimples. Is this even legal?

"Ahh" everyone nodded in unison. After Namjoon explaining.

[This was unexplectedly short and boring]