Chapter 21 - Forgotten

YOONGI'S P.O.V

I looked down, I looked down at her. I wiped the tears the would drop down my cheeks. I'm done with crying. I have to be stong. But, I'm scared.

"Wake up, Jagi. I need you, I miss you and I promise to protect you" I said as i carressed her hair. I stared at her for a few minutes. Until her body started shaking.

I was scared and panicked. I didn't know what to do. I called for the help. 
I was told to get out, I obeyed and sat outside. I couldn't help but overthink so my head started to ache badly.

"What happened hyung? Is she okay?" Taehyung asks, patting my back.

I cried. "I-I dont know.." I managed to blurt out. They all looked at me worried. They told me reassuring words, they told me everything was going to be fine. But only God knows what Jinhee's fate will be.

A few minutes of waiting, I started pacing back and forth. Impatient for the doctor to come out of her room with some news. Finally, after long impatient minutes, the doctor came out of the room. I quickly rushed to the doctor with a worried and tired expression.

"W-what happened?" I asked him. He just shook his head and looked down as if he had lost a game.

'What? No!'  I said in my head

"Im sorry, sir. We did everything we could do but.. We tried.. We're sorry but she's gone." The doctor broke the news to everyone. I fell to the floor with tears falling down my cheeks.

The others tried to stop their tears from falling. Some succeded, some failed. Jinhee lost the game of life. It's over. The boys held me up, told me that she was in a better place.

But I couldn't hear anything, everything was a blur to me. My mind blacked out. I could only see Jinhee's temporary smile. I miss it already.

"I-I don't want to see her yet.." I managed to say in between my sobs.

"Hyung.. Let's go outside for awhile... Get some fresh air?" Namjoon suggested.

I nodded in agreement as I tried to stop my tears from falling but more tears came to flood my eyes. He puts his arm around my shoulders. Telling me its going to be okay.. And that i'll move on.

Once we got outside. Fresh air hit my cold, numb skin. I spread my arms, praying to the gods to take good care of her.

I looked far away as the sun started setting. It was beautiful just like her. The innocence in her eyes, the beauty of her smile, her hair, her everything.

It reminds me of her.

"Hyung.. Theres millions of girls out there. Im sure you'll move on... But I also know she'll stay in here." He said and pointed to my chest. He smiled at me. I managed to give him a tired smile. I wiped my  tears away.

Yeah.. She'll stay there..

JINHEE'S P.O.V

I was in the middle of nowhere. I didn't know where I was. Everything was unfamiliar. Everything was in the same white color.

"Wake up. My daughter." I heard a majestic male voice echo through the white room.

Wait. Am I dead?

"God?" I guessed.

"Go back. He needs you." He told me. Realization then hit me.

"But if I do.. I won't remember anything,  right?" I said as I looked up. "Here.. Look at these first.." He said and a door with a sign came infront of me.