Chapter 11 - Love?

YOONGI's P.O.V

Slowly my eyes start to open. Sunlight was piercing through my eyelids. For some reason, waking up is one thing that is hard for me to do everyday. After succesfully opening my eyes, I examined my surroundings and I woke up in a very unfamiliar room with a extremely painful headache. I groaned, lightly messing my hair.

"Ah!" I shouted loudly as if i was begging for the headache to stop. I heard footsteps coming nearer and nearer in a fast manner.

"What happened? Are you okay?" It was a lady's voice considering it was soft and small. Fluttering my eyes wider, I saw it was Jinhee. She had a very worried look on her face.

"Oh, sorry for shouting. I have a bad headache. The pain is just really fristrationg for some reason of mine" I apologized to her and gave her small shy smiple, and she smiled at me.

That smile. That soft, amazing, heart-warming smile of hers is just too precious for me. It's amazing how it made me more soft than I was before. I couldn't confirm it yet, but I guess I do like her or maybe even love her. And my only probl is how do I tell her. She probably won't accept me and my feelings for her because of the humiliation I gave her everything I have done to her, but whatever i've got to keep the swag.

"O-oh. Gosh you scared me. It's okay,  come and eat. I made breakfast and then drink medicine. I'll ask a driver to take you to your home, alright?" She said to me and I nodded in response eventhough I still want to stay with her I can't just say that she'll probably think of me as a weirdo.

I quickly stood up and went directly  downstairs to the kitchen and the smell of pancakes and bacon hits my nose.

"Hm~ Bacon and pancakes~!" I exclaimed like a little choldin excitement. She glanced at me  chuckled. I blushed a little beacuse she probably noticed how turned into a little child for 2 seconds. I sat down on the dining table and she puts a plate with food in front of me. "Eat up." She said and started eating her food.

She got up and got something from one of the cabinets, "Here, Yoongi,  drink this after you eat. Okay?" She said as she placed the medicine infront of me. I looked at it and smiled.

"Thanks, Jinhee..." I said and smiled to her. She smiled back at me which melted my heart, cringy but who cares.

JINHEE P.O.V

Ah~ why is this guy so cute?
I dont know what im feeling right now. I feel like im growing closer to him, I feel like... I like him? No. Wait,

I love him...or maybe i'm just confused with my emotions and my feelings.

"Hello~ earth to Jinhee.are you there?" He said as he was waving his huge hands infront of my face. "Uh-oh sorry, were you saying something? " I asked him a bit embarassed. I am not like this, I swear.

"I drank my medicine already.. I just wanted to ask how Jungkook got in here? I mean i'm not- nosy or-uhm…" He asked stuttering, I mentally sqealed at how adorable his stutter was, but how did he know? Of course jungkook told him. That was dumb. But why is he asking?

"My mom invited him to eat dinner. Why do you ask?" I explained and askes. He just shrugs and looks down. I could clearly see his ears turning red, He was embarassed.

"Im ready to go home, but where's my uniform?" He asked me while lending his hand out. "Uh... Wait here i'll get it" I quickly went to get his uniform from the laundry room. I ran back to him. "Here. I washed it last night" I said to him and smiled.

"Thank you for everything, Jinhee. I'll be leaving now" He said and came closer kissing my cheeks before going outside the door.

[JINHEE.exe has stopped working]

I was screaming in my head. I couldn'y control my feelings anymore so I ran excitedly around the house sqealing. I ran to my room and started jumping on the bed, still sqealing but louder.

I decided to text my friends for a sleep over. (SeulBi, Hyeri, Seojin)

Conversation:

Jinhee: hey guyz!

SeulBi❤: wassup

Hyeri 💋: yow

SeoJin: wassup ppl

Jinhee: sleepover?

Seojin: im down!!

Hyeri💋: leggow!!!

SeulBi❤: IM GOING NOW.

Jinhee: okie~ bye~ see you l8er.

Hyeri💋: CHU~❤

*wala na, finish na*

I got some snacks and movies ready for the four of us. Minutes later, I heard the doorbell rang along with agressive knocking on the door. I quickly ran to the door and opened it. I let everyone inside.

"Okay! Let the coolest sleep over begin!" Hyeri shouted which caused all of us to crack up.

The past 3  or 4 hours were amazing. We already watched 3 movies, ate half of our snacks, played hide and seek and now its time for truth or dare. The best game ever.

"Timecheck! 12:52 A.M. every one. Time for truth or dare" SeulBi shouted while raising a bottle in the air.

"Okay, let's start." SeoJin took the bottle from SeulBi and spinned it which landed on Hyeri and the end was pointed to SeulBi.

"Truth. I can tell you everything." Hyeri smirked at us like she knows she told everything about herself. She was really talkative. Everyone complained about her telling everyone everything about herself and that we didn't have anymore questions to ask her.

"Do you like anyone? " SeulBi asked wiggling her eyebrow

"Uh-- DON'T TELL ANYONE." Hyeri said and pointed her finger at us. "Who is it?" I asked her curiously tilting my head. "I-i... I like Taehyung!" She exclaimed and looked down blushing.

Then everyone started jumping around sqealing everywhere. 

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" I sqealed jumping excitedly. I really hope they get to know each other Taehyung is dork but is really cares. Hopefully he builds up a sincere feeling for Hyeri like how she did for him.

"Hey! Let's just forget about this and continue the game already. Jesus christ, you guys are going to burst my eardrums" Hyeri complained ears turning redder.

"Okay okay.. " everyone calmed down and sat. Hyeri spinned the bottle.

After long 30 minutes of laughter. The bottle pointed at me and the end at Seojin.

"So, truth or dare?" Seojin asked me, smirking.

"Ill take truth. I dont want to do anything crazy." I said to them comfidently. I raised my chin to look confident.

"Do you like anyone?" Seojin asked which made my eyes widen in shock.

"Uh… Just dont tell anyone.. I trust you guys okay?" I said to them and they nodded curiously coming closer and closer to me.

"Just tell us already! My butt hurts" hyeri complained. "I like Yoongi!" I exclaimed in their ears which got them shock

"What!?" they screamed in unison

[Short nagdadramang author note]: Bumalik yung bespren nya after 2 years wala na iniwan nako huhu bigla nalang wala na finish na may mondate pa sila kaya pala bawal sya hayst. Panira tlga yung bigla nalang bumabalik.