Chapter 18 - Unexpected

YOONGI'S P.O.V

I was just sitting on their couch,  admiring the paintings on the walls. Their house was a mansion! I never experienced any of these back in daegu.

"Well… well…I didn't know we had a visitor" A woman who looks like she's in her late 30's or early 40's, suddenly pops out of nowhere. My eyes widen, it was probably Jinhee's mother but she told me they weren't here? Was she messing with me?

"Ma'am" I stood up and bowed politely. She showed me her smile that looked similar to Jinhee's. Maybe she got her gorgeous looks from her mother.

"Who are you?" She asks, motioning me to sit back down while she sits at the other single sofa infront of me, crossing her legs. She looked like a business woman just like what I imagined when Jinhee told me.

"I-im Jinhee's boyfriend ma'am.." I stuttered. This was the first time I felt nervous after a few years. My hands was sweating, my nervousness couldn't be explained in words. Who knows what she's thinking. What if she thinks I'm bad for her?

"Boyfriend? Oh, She didn't inform us about having a new boyfriend, I mean this is her first time!" She said and chuckled. She seemed happy about Jinhee getting a boyfriend but should I be as well? 

"What's your name?" She asks again.

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi" I said to her mother. We started talking alot about Jinhee and her favorite things and what she was like when she was younger.

JINHEE'S P.O.V

Once I got my red headphones from my room. I went down the stairs but I stopped in my tracks when I saw…

Mom? I went closer to them, making sure it was indeed my mom.

"Mom?" I asked she turned around, yep I was right. Why is she here? Don't they have a trip or something business related things to do?

"Honey! I missed you. You didn't inform us about your new boyfriend boyfriend~" She teased me, wriggling her eyebrows while smirking. I could see a Yoongi with a grin on his face, silently chuckling.

This is embarassing.

"Mom..." I said embarassed, trying to stop her from embarrassing me more.  

"Aish. Go on, we were just talking here." She said and smiled. She held  both my shoulders and told me to sit down beside Yoongi.

"Mom, I thought you and dad were in America doing business stuff?" I asked her.

"Well, yes we wete but i'm here to get something. Then go back to America." She said and smiled at Yoongi. I nodded.

"So, How's the company?" I asked.

"It's going good! We have new clients. They wanted to meet the heir,You. but I told them you were left in korea" She explained. She seemed really happy.

"Oh, well I hope I meet them soon, but we have to get going now." I told her and stood up.

"Oh, You two moved in together?" Mom suddenly asks, standing up followed by Yoongi.

"Uh.. No.. But― its only for a week." I stuttered thinking she would be mad but instead she smiled at the both of us, I went closerto her kissing her cheek as goodbye

"Okay. Be careful okay? Yoongi please take care of my daughter. She's really vulnerable" She told the both of us.

"Yes, I will. I guess this is goodbye ma'am. It was nice meeting you"  Yoongi flashes his gummy smile to mom. I tried teo hide my huge ear-to-ear smile from him cause he'll tease me again.

"Oh. What a cute gentleman you got here Jinhee. It was nice to meet you too. Now be careful." She said and waved to us as we were heading towards Yoongi's car. As we were about to get inside, mom suddenly shouts.

"Use proctection!!"

I felt my cheeks burn. I looked at Yoongi his cheeks were tinted crimson too.

"Mom! Jesus!" I shouted back at her extremely emabrrassed.

"I love you!" She shouted back.

I waved to her and went inside the car

"That was.." Yoongi trailed off at the end. "Extremely embarassing" I finished his sentence with a sigh after.

"Protection.." He said and laughed, he started driving away from the house 

"What's so funny? You almost became a tomato" I said and chuckled. He was really cute that time though.

"Me? I blushed? What kind of joke is that?" He asked like it didn't happen. He acted serious, which was really cute because he didn't want his cute side to be shown.

"You liar." I said and looked out of the window.

"Jagi~ want milkshake and fries?" He suggested out of nowhere.

'Those are my favorite foods how the hell did he know?' I asked myself, shocked. Did mom tell her about me?

"No." I said and looked outside the window, trying to ignore the fact that he knew my favorite food. I wonder what else mom told him.

"Oh. C'mon those are your favorites." he said and stopped the car infront of my of course favorite stor. I opened my mouth to ask how did he know when he spoke; "Dont ask. I talked to your mom, remember? Let's go." He said and exited the car. I was still in shock so I didn't move

'God, my mom. Seriously.'

"Helo~ earth to my jagi~" I hear Yoongi's voice. I came back to my senses. "Oh. Sorry." I apologized and exited the car. "Fries and strawberry milkshake right?" He asked me. "Your the best boyfriend ever." I said to him and smiled, followed by a kiss on his cheek as a thank you.

"I know. Go find a seat for us." He said and pecked my lips. I did what he said and found a seat next to the window.
A few minutes later yoongi came back.

"The guy said he'll bring our food here." He said and sat across me.

"Okay. I'll just go the restroom. I'll be right back." I said and stood up

He nodded.I headed to the ladis restroom. I heard noises, but decided to ignore it. There was suddenly a stromg smell of a feminine perfume and it was extremely familiar.

"Well.. Well.." A voice said.

'Anna..' I concluded as I heard the most mischievious voice. "Little kitten here is going to die soon." She said from my right.

I looked at her. "What do you want anna?" I asked her calmly. but she wasn't there anymore.

I looke at my left.

"Bye, sweet heart" was the last thing I heard. I felt a hard piece of something  the back of my head. Everything went blurry until it eventually turned  pitch black. 

'Save me'