Chapter 20 - Saved you

YOONGI'S P.O.V

"So, the plan is to bring officers with us and not marry anna. Basically opposite from what she said, y'all get it?" I said confidently while the others looked at me, flustered.

"Great plan. What if it doesn't work?" Hoseok asks. I was tempted to ask him where he came from 'cause I didnt even noticed that they were here already too.

"Nah, kidding hyung. They're on their way" Hoseok said while eating some chips calmly.

"Here take your pick." Namjoon says handing them the bag of guns.

"Wha.. Hyung.. Where--"Jungkook looked both scared and shocked when he saw what was inside the bad started to ask/stutter.

"Just pick" I said.

|a few hours of driving later|

We're here... I could hear screaming inside the abandoned building this vwas the first time I was extremely scared, well other than zombies. The police gave us bulletproof vests because they told us that they'll take care of everything but we insisted on helping and Namjoon told then thatu the suspect wants me.

We entered the building silently with enough police men to trap her.

JINHEE'S P.O.V

Currently, I was being horribly hit with thin long hard sticks. I tried screaming and begging for them to stop but no avail, I tried talking to them but nothing happened. I cried my eyes out as I tried to remember something before the event.

[Flashback a few hours before]

I excused myself from Yoongi to go to the bathroom then I heard Anna was there she thretened me and beofore I could make a move a man came out of nowhere and I felt something hard hit the back of my head and everything started to become blurry until all I could see was darkness.

I tried moving my body but it only ached more I was lying down on the bathroom floor. I heard Anna say a location but her voice was all slurred. Then I felt my body being picked up and I felt like being stuffed in a bag or more like a sack. My whole body was curled up, it felt like I was in my mother's wound but in my mom wasn't the one in pain it was me.

Once I woke up from that ride inside the sack, feeling hot and I felt blood dripping down my forehead but I couldn't care less. I moved my hands to try and pull my head out of the sack but no avail, I tried moving alot hoping the the sack would open and it did.

[End of flash back]

"Call madam" I heard a man's deep voice, I couldn't move another muscle because of the pain.

The other guy nodded and went out of the room leaving me and the tall man. "W-where am i?" I managed to breath out to ask the guy. He then came closer and held my chin up with his thumb.

"Busan, baby" he said then left me again, he grabbed the thin stick which he was using earlier to hit me.

"Oh! Jinhee you're awake." I heard Anna's voice. "I knew it. What the fuck do you want!? Money!?" I screamed at her with all the strength I had left.

"Simple.. I want my Yoongi back" She said coming closer to me amd flicking her hair in my face. The two men pulled me up to stand. As Anna was scrolling down her phone.

"What?" I asked her. He wants Yoongi back but he was never hers. What a pity.

"Do it boys." Anna said and looked at me then the men nodded with a mischievous smirk. "Wha-- OW!!" I cried in pain as the men hit me thin sticks, again.