Chapter 2 - This is war

YOONGI'S POV

I got to school with my friends.
And suddenly girls started screaming and fangirling they said that we should marry them.

I dont really know how i became famous. I was just a new student here before and suddenly i was famous. Amazing as it is for others, its actually annoying. Having everyone scream in your ear. Just does not fit me and my personality.

I saw a girl. She's probably new. I mean, she looks new. Her face seemed new to me too. Her face looks unfamiliar. She fell down the floor after being pushed by the girls. I wanted to help but these girls are so annoying!

After a few minutes of trying to push the screaming crazy girls away. Not literally but trying to get away from them. We got inside the buildings and went on separate ways. I went to my locker while they went to their classrooms.

I walked to my classroom silently listening to some music on my esrphones. I was even stopped by a girl with big rimmed glasses but I ignored her and went straight inside.

I opened the door and their eyes darted on me. They looked at me for a second and then continued their work. The boys were talking about how they worked out and the girls were just talking… girl. I guess. So, I sat down and took my notebook out and started writing lyrics.

A few minutes later the professor came inside. He greeted us and we lazily greeted him back, he ignored our greeting as if he was disappointed or just tired of us.

I took a look at my friend at the back, Jimin, who was already asleep with his face on the table. Our classmates didn't really care. Since he was just like me. Famous. I guess?

Halfway through the class, my eyes were getting heavier and heavier until I fell asleep.

I was dreaming about something i couldn't understand but there was a girl who got caught in a car crash. Her head was soaked in blood, she was unconsious but she was alive.

"Mr. Min! Wake up! This is not the time for sleep. You are given more than 8 hours to sleep at home!" Mr. Lee, our professor shouted. My sleep was once again disturbed. I sat properly whe glaring at my professor. He didn't notice because he was just composing himself. I quickly took a glance at Jimin who had a puffy face probably because we was also waken up. Cute.

I sat properly while fixing my hair. Waiting for Mr. Lee to continue. "Okay, I almost forgot but, we will have two new students. I hope you will treat them nice-"

He was cut off by a light knock at the door. He eyed everyone causing the other students to quickly fix how they sit and their uniforms. So did I.

"Yes…? Please come in." Mr. Lee said and looked at the door.

"Hello...Goodmorning sorry we're late...w-we are the new students" My eyes widen at the sight, she was beautiful. She was the girl who fell earlier. I stared at her taking a look at every part of her face from top to bottom.

She was perfect.

Is this what people call love at first sight? Or is it just me? Am i going crazy?

"Oh, Thats nothing! Please come in and introduce yourself to your new classmates." Mr. Lee said enthusiastically. I rolled my eyes at him. How fake.

Both of the girls walked infront of the class shyly. The other girl had a darker shade of brown as her eye color and she had medium length hair. Damn she's going to get Jimin. I laughed in my mind.

And the other girl, she had light brown hair, onyx brown eyes, cute small nose, thin lips and a sharp jawline. She was just perfect. Breathtaking.

"Good morning, my name is Kim Jinhee. Please take care of me" She smiled then bowed 90゜

She looked at her nervous red faced friend as if telling her to introduce yourself. She was looking at something from behind. I followed her friend's gaze ending at Jimin, who was sitting sexily, biting his lips and smirking at her.

"Yah Park Jimin!" I whispered shout. He looked at me and grinned. This kid.

"Uh…I-im- Goodmorning, my name is Lee SeulBi. N-nice to meet you" She stuttered making her face flush redder. I looked at Jimin who was smiling at her.

"Nice to meet you, Im going to introduce myself, My name is Lee SeokMin you can call me sir or Mr.Lee" He smiled at the girls and bowed. "You can pick you seats since there's two seats vacant"

The girls nodded. SeulBi went for Jimin. As I expected. This caused Jimin to smile and SeulBi to blush harder.

But I was so shocked when I saw Jinhee came closer to me. I realized that the other vacant seat was right next to me.

"Hi…" she said. Her voice was beautiful, but she seemed to not care about anything. I need her attention. I want her attention.

My thoughts were suddenly cut off by her asking. "Hey, uhm… What's your name?"

I looked at her with a cold expression. "Yoongi." I said then looked the other way. I heard her mutter; "Thats nice… sitting next to a cold person"

A few minutes after the lecture started, my eyes felt heavy. I was sleepy. I looked at Jinhee who was busy taking down notes.

I was born lazy so I took my notebook and threw it at her. "Take down notes"

I saw her glare at me with her tiger eyes but my vision started to get blurrier and darker until I fell asleep.

After I think was more than 30 minutes of sleeping. I woke up, looking around i realized there was no one there instead of me. Maybe I over slept. I looked at the clock and realized it was already lunch.

I yawned and fixed my stuff. I put my bag on my shoulder and was about to leave the quiet classroom until I noticed my blue notebook laying on the desk. 'Did she really take notes for me?' I asked my self, smiling like a idiot. I swear if someone sees me smiling alone they'll think im crazy.

I opened the notebook and saw nothing but a drawing. A drawing of a middle finger with a caption: fuck you I thought you were nice.

"Signed, Jinhee"

Wow.

Never thought a sweet looking girl would be like this.