chapter 5 - The revenge

CHOI ANNA'S P.O.V

That girl is going to pay. Kim Jinhee be ready. Not because you are rich you can do everything, I will make your life miserable.

JINHEE'S P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my extremely annoying alarm. After having thinking if I should go to school or not, I stood up and did my daily routine. I had no choice but to go to school anyways. I took a 10-minute shower and I put on my uniform and headed downstairs.

"Morning eom- oh yeah they are not here" I said but stopped when I realized they left me again. after looking in the fridge for food. I basically found nothing so I went out without a meal.

I walkedto the bus stop but SeulBi
wasn't there. Where could she be? Hmm... Maybe she went to school early.

The bus came and I got in.

-

After the bus ride. The school gate was once again full of screaming girls. How do they deal with this? Aren't they annoyed. I'm just gonna pray for these people.

I ignored the girls and went straight inside the building. I made my way straight to my locker and grabbed my book. I was abot to grab a book when a note fell down. I read it and it said;

'Jinhee. Come to the rooftop at lunch'

Thats all? Who did this? Is it important? Do I have to go? I'm too lazy for this.

I looked to my left and saw yoongi and other six boys. Oh, maybe its from yoongi, I'm not expecting but but I'm guessing. I mean what does he want from me? what does he need?

After a few extremely boring I don't know what class that was about ended. Lunch finally came.

I gathered my stuff and put it into my bag. Then I decided to skip lunch because im not hungry. And I realized SeulBi was nowhere to be found.

I remembered someone left a note. So I decided to go. I started walking up the stairs to the rooftop.

"Hello? Its me Jinhee." I said peeking my head through the door before getting in.

"Oh hello, Jinhee. How are you?" A girl said. I turned around and saw Anna?

"What do you want?" I asked her tilting my head slightly.

"You made yoongi hate me. You will pay." Anna said coming closer and closer. I moved backwards.
"Why am I going to pay? He said he hates you!" I shouted. But she grabbed me and started slapping me. She kicked me. And pulled my hair. Damn i feel like getting bald. She started giving tight slaps.

"You bitch you better get the fuck away from yoongi! He is mine!" Anna shouted while freaking killing me.

"He's all yours!" I managed to breathe out. "He's already mine" She said and smirked. She made her way to the door and went out. She locked the freaking door. Just great.

I couldn't move my body ached so much. My vision got blurry. Until all I could see is pitch black.

-

I woke up my body aching. I checked the time and saw it was already dismissal time. I was about to grab my bag from somewhere but my body ached so I crawled to my bag. now I only have one problem how theam I going to get out?

I walked to the edge of the rooftop. I looked down from the rooftop amd saw students coming out the building. I started shouting. But no one heard me. So I decided throwing a piece of paper with a note.

A girl noticed me and made a hand gesture meaning 'wait motherfucker im getting you out.' Hopefully that's what it means.

A few minutes of waiting I saw the girl who noticed my note. She opened the door.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much! How can i repay you?" I smiled at her.

"Hello. No need to repay me. Im Kim Seojin. Nice to meet you. Uhm you dont look good. What happened? " She said and smiled back.

"Im Kim Jinhee. Nice to meet you to. Choi Anna? well she kinda did this..." I said while looking down.

"Oh that Anna. She used to bully my friends. She's the reason I don't have friends." Seojin said pouting. But I knew it hurts. That Anna has to stop.

"Hey, don't worry I still can be your friend okay?" I said to her and smiled. I held her shoulder.

"Okay. But are you not going to tell the pricipal about this?" Seojin asked. I smiled and said. "No need. Ill give her two more chances" i said. I was unsure of what I'm doing but I don't do revenge

"I'll meet you tomorrow I guess" Seojin waved goodbye at me.I grabbed my stuff and headed down. It was already dark so I was a little scared.

I started walking down the street to my house. I realized the way home was dark. I gulped and started walking. I was starting to feel comfor5able with walking in the dark until someone pulled me into a darker alley.

"What the- who are you?!?!" I started screaming but then he covered my mouth.

"Give me 1 million dollars right now. Or else i will kill you and your family. I know you're rich. I know your father and mother.
I'm going to kill them too if you dont give the money to me." He said pointing a knife on my neck. I gulped.

"B-but i..i.. I didnt b-bring my money.. Please dont kill me! I'll do anything!" I said crying. Can't someone just help me?

"Get your filthy hands away from her!" A guy said. The other guy ran away in fear

"Are you okay?" The guys asked making his way to me. I looked up and saw...

"Yoongi?"