Chapter 6 - Saved

JINHEE'S P.O.V

"Yoongi? W-what―thank you..." I said with confused and shocked look visible on my face.

"Hey. I just asked you a question what kind of stupid answer is that?" Yoongi said while tilting his head. He was breathing heavily.

"I'm used to it." I said and shrugged. I suddenly remembered he was the same game guy who messed with me yesterday so I tried walking away. But he stopped me by trapping me in between his arms.

What the heck is he doing yesterday he bullies me now he's
saving me?

"Used to it? Are you crazy!? Getting almost killed is your hobby or what?" He exclaimed, giving me a questioning look. I looked back at him innocently. But then my stomach growled.

"Can we get out of here and find something to eat first? " I asked hima and grinned. "Fine. But you have to tell me." Yoongi said pulling me out of the dark alley straight to some street food carts.  I looked at eachone of the cart and finally found something apetizing.

"Tteokbokki! C'mon Yoongi! This is my favorite!" I pulled him to the cart and bought one. We sat down on a bench.

"So, Jinhee, What do you mean about 'I'm used to it'? Are you like a part of a gang or what?" Yoongi asked. I looked at him shocked. Gang I would never do that. I swallowed the food inside my mputh and began explaining.

"So my family owns a big company you know? Kim Family Company?  I'm the heir to it. I never really wanted to cause my passion is music but I have no choice." After my explanation he looked at me with his mouth wide open. I mentally smirked.

'Now you know who you messed with' I said in my mind.

"Yoongi close your mouth. You'll catch flies" I said as I lightly pushed Yoongi's mouth closed. 

"Continue your story" Yoongi said. I nodded and started speaking again.

"Ever since my 12th birthday I would always be asked for money. You know like what happened earlier. You know rich family drama and stuff like that." I calmly said then I faced him.

"And you proud? Seriously you're not scared?" Yoongi asked "No."

"Aish… Jinhee, I'm really sorry if I treated you like no one you know?" Yoongi apologized. "I-its fine.." Was all i could say im shocked I thought he would still treat me like that after this. Hopefully notbut still.

"So? We could be friends?" Yoongi showed his gummy smile for the first time. I smiled and decided to tease him.

"I don't know you're the reason I got these" I said and showed him the bruise Anna created. He looked at me shocked. "Choi Anna? Im gonna kill her for you" He said with gritted teeth.

"No, Thanks. You're so funny when you're angry your face literally becomes red. And yes. Let's be friends. Treat me again like yesterday I'll call someone to kill you" I said and shook his hand. He smiled at me innocently. My heart just melted. He's so cute.

"Shit. No Jinhee we're friends. Friends don't kill eachother" He said while still smiling at me. All I could answer was 'whatever' I checked the time and saw it was already late. Good thing my parents arent home or else I would be grounded 

"Yoongi I have to go home. See you tomorrow, I guess?" I said and stood up to get ready to walk.

"Okay. I'll walk you home" Yoongi offered but I couldn't deny because of what happened earlier. I smiled at him.

I felt my heartbeat going faster and faster. Why? Do I like him? No! Why would I? How would I know If I like him?

"Sure.." Was all I could say.

We walked in silence until I  reached my house. "So.. See you tomorrow Yoongi. Bye" I turned around and waved at him. He smiled again and waved back at me.

"Bye." He walked slowly walked away. I watchd his silhouette get farther and farther away. I don't know why I'm like this but I'm still watching. After he got out of sight I got inside my house. I looked for some food to eat. Aftereating I took a warm shower and went to sleep.

Tomorrow is another day.

Hopefully a better one.