Chapter 10 - Im sorry, again

JINHEE P.O.V

looked up and saw,

"Y-yoongi? What the fuck do you want now? Curse at me? Scream at me? Tell me i'm a horrible person? What is it?" I asked him as I stood grabbing my stuff. I was about to turn and leave when he grabbed my wrist and said:

"Jinhee, Jungkook told me everything. Please i-i'm sorry" He said while tightening his grip on my wrist. I flinched.

"Fuck off. Now that I know how easily you let go of true people and go to fake people." I said. "Let me go." Giving him a disgusted look.

"Jinhee, i'm sorry I believed her. Please?" He apologized again.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Too late bitch" I spat at him. He looked at me shocked before he let go of my wrist.

I ran home.

YOONGI P.O.V

6:09 p.m.
(Last night in the story)

I was staring at my phone waiting for news about Anna and if Jinhee plans on saying atleast a 'Sorry' right?

"Hyung, Stop waiting for Jinhee noona to say sorry. Believe me. She didn't do anything. I have solid proof." Jungkook said with confidence. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah, sure Jungkook. Let me just say; I. Don't. Care." I said coldly at him, rolling my eyes again.

"Here hyung, I hacked into the school's cctv camera. Tell me who's wrong now." He said and showed me his laptop.

In the video, I saw Anna following Jinhee. When they were at the top of the stairs. Jinhee looked back.

"I want you to get away from Yoongi" I heard anna said in the CCTV footage after saying that Jinhee looked confused. Anna then threw herself down the stairs. Jinhee was left up the stairs with a confused what the fuck is happening look on her face. Then we came.

I looked at Jungkook with shock and guilt in my eyes.

"See hyung? Jinhee noona didn't do anything to Anna. She did it to herself. You should apologize.." Jungkook said and left. He went inside his room and locked it. I looked at my phone.

Damn it! Anna is such a pain in the ass! After a few hours of thinking I went to bed.

The next day, I woke up really early, surprisingly. I started walking. I got in school without girls screaming probably because it was too early.

As I was about to get inside the classroom I stoped my steps when I saw Jinhee walked out of class. I followed her. She was heading to the rooftop

I saw her at the far corner of the rooftop listening to some music. I think of what I will say before walking. I stopped when I felt like this was going to turn out bad. I gulped. I went nearer and nearer. I recalled everything I would tell her.

'It's just a simple sorry Yoongi sop being a pussy' I reassured myself that it was going to be okay. When I realized I was already next to her I tapped her shoulder and she looked up. She looks extremely mad. Her face turns red and her eyebrows collide.

"Y-yoongi? What the fuck do you want now? Curse at me? Scream at me? Tell me im a horrible person? What is it?" She said as she stood up, reasy to leave but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist. To be honest it shocked me a little when she said 'fuck'.

"Jinhee, Jungkook told me everything. Please i-i'm sorry" I said. I unconsiously tighten ny grip on her wrist, she flinched.

"Fuck off. Now that I know how easily you let go of true people and go to fake people." She cursed at me again. I couldn't believe what she was saying so I just stood there looking like a dumb person, staring at this beautiful extremely angry girl infront― what am I thinking of!? You're in a serious situation, a bad one.