Chapter 17 - Red Headphones

JINHEE'S P.O.V

After eating our breakfast, everyone did what they had to do and what they want to do which of course search through internet,  watch videos more bored fangirl stuff. Time do fly really fast as it was already 4 p.m.

"Hey" V suddenly said, while everyone was on their phone casually sitting inside the living room. "Hey?" Namjoon raises an eyebrow, looking up from his phone.

"Let's watch a movie" he continued

Everyone agreed at Taehyung's suggestion. We positioned ourselves  on the couch while the others were on the floor and Jin was making popcorn. Hoseok sat next to me but got pushed to the floor by Yoongi before taking up Hoseok's former place.

"Noona" Jimin called out to me, whispering. I looked at him "Yeah?" I said. "About SeulBi.." Jimin trailed off, looking quite embarrassed.

"You like her!" I exclaimed while pointing a finger at him, everyone looked at us. "Keep it down" he said and acted like nothing happened.

"Like who?" Yoongi asked, and Jimin was bomabarded by questions from the other boys. "Jimin likes someone?" Hoseok asks again. Jimin was ignoring them and just waited for the movie to start.

"Jagi." I heard Yoongi's voice.

"Why?" I asked and looked at him.

"Do you have anything you want to see. Like something you haven't seen or witnessed yet?" He suddenly asks. Everyone was looking at us.

"Uhm…Yeah there is, actually." I said .

"What is it?" Hoseok asked amd came closer to me.  "The first snowfall.." I said. "Why?" Jimin asks

"Because I heard it's beautiful and i'm always asleep when it happens" I said and the movie started."Wait! Pause the movie!" Hoseok suddenly exclaimed. "What now?" Namjoon complained, obviously frustrated.

"Let's make a bet." Hoseok said
Everyone nodded. "First one to scream or shout buys dinner for 10 days okay? Okay,Let's start. Change the movie to train to busan." Jimin said fast no even letting hoseok speak. These guys are so random.

"He's acting tough again" Yoongi whispered to me and I giggle in response. The movie started.

I wasn't screaming but I was scared I hugged Yoongi who was at the beside   me, gripping his shirt tightly. As I dig my face onto Yoongi's shirt, I saw from the corner of my eyes a frightened Hoseok.

"AH!!" Hoseok exclaimed which startled me more than the movie did.

"NO!!! AH!" He continued screaming while covering his eyes and curling into a ball on the floor.

"Whahahahahah!" everyone laughed at him.

"AH!!!" He screamed and threw the popcorn everywhere. I looked at the screen and it was almost the end. I glanced at Yoongi who was smirking at a scared to death Hoseok.

"H-hey, noona look." Hoseok was stuttering when he was trying to say something to me. "It's the first snowfall here." He said and everyone laughed

"Whahahah! good one hyung. No,  Foood!" Jungkook said, exposing his stomach and rubbing it as a sign that says I'm hungry. "Pizza would be okay." I suggested.

"No!" Jin exclaimed. I looked at him shocked, like I've said something wrong. "Eh?" Everyone including me said and looked at him

"Pasta and pizza." Jin says, smiling like a happy kid.

"What?" Everyone asks again

"P-A-S-T-A PASTA AND P-I-Z-Z-A PIZZA. WHAT DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT AGAIN?" Jin suddenly shouts. Obviously hungry, again.

"Just order. Jin hyung is hungry." V said, grabbing his phone and playing again.

"I'll be in Yoongi's room." I said as I stood up making my way his room just to find my red headphones.

"Hey, Jagi~" I heard Yoongi's low voice.  "Hi.." I said, giving him a glance before I continued finding my red headphones.

It was my dad's present for me.

"What are you looking for?" Yoongi asks, sitting on the corner of his bed.

"Red headphones. I think I left it at home." I said and faced him as I pouted. He chuckled.  "We'll get it later. Let's eat first. Okay?" I nodded.

We exited his room and made pyur way to the kitchen where everyone was. I saw pizza, I felt my eyes shimmer at the delious and beautiful sight. I started to eat happily.

"YAHM" I heard Jin exclaim before taking a huge bte of his pizza followed by pasta. Damn, he has a appetite. I chuckled at him.

"Yah, Jagi. I'm done. Let's go get that precious headphones of yours." Yoongi said. I finished the last bite of  my pizza before nodding at him.

"Where are you guys going?" Namjoon asks

"Home." I said.

I put my shoes on and headed out the door. Yoongi held my hand.

"Yoongi can I call you Suga?" I asked

"Call me.. Sugar daddy" he smirked at me. I cringed and laughed.

"Wha-- ewww no way!" I said and he chuckled.

"Of course you can." He said

"Is the bet still on?" I asked and stopped walking. I looked at him with a tilted head.

"No. Your officially mine." He said and flashes his gummy smile. I smiled back and pinched his cheeks

"Ow~" he said and then he pouted.

"Lets just go" I said and smiled at him.

We ran to his car and got inside. Silence fell inside the car as he started driving.

A few minutes of driving, we arrived at ny place. I got outside, followed by Yoongi. I walked towards the door amd opened it.

I let Yoongi inside and sit on the couch. While I go find my red headphones.

Once I got my red headphones from my room. I went down the stairs but I stopped in my tracks when I saw…