Chapter 2: Calamity

"Frisk!"
It took longer than I thought to climb the mountain, but I finally made it. I don't know how Frisk had so much energy. Most likely because of their determination.
I went through a gate and saw a talking flower.
"Do you know about another human who fell down here? Just recently?"
"Why do you wanna know kid? Wouldn't you rather wanna know my name first?"
"Fine. What's your name."
"I'm Flowey!" Exclaimed Flowey. "Flowey the flower!"
"I'm Brendon. Now, the other human?"
Now, I'm no light blue soul. In fact I'm probably opposite personality wise. I was losing my patience. I needed to know about Frisk.
"Hee hee hee." Flowey laughed, each laugh vibrating. "They're my help."
Suddenly, bullets surrounded me. I felt a feeling of a twisted determination and bloodlust from Flowey.
"DIE!!!!!!!" Yelled Flowey, filled with joy. His expression changed into a sick smile.
"Not today."
I summoned a strength within my soul, and I blasted all the bullets away.
"What?!" Complained Flowey.
3, 2, 1... I thought.
"Run." I said, an intimidating tone in my voice.
He fled.
Now, I may have mentioned determination, strength from my soul, and light blue souls. Time to explain. There are eight traits that give human souls magic, mine and determination being the most unique. The first one is light blue, which is Patience. Then there was orange, which was Bravery. Blue, Integrity. Purple, Perseverance. Green, Kindness. Yellow, Justice. Red, Determination. And me-- black, glowing red and absorbing all light for my trait: Calamity. I also fell like i'm forgetting one... but back to the point.
Calamity is the strongest of all eight, and you need to endure so much pain to obtain this trait. Once you do, the heart that represents your soul turns upside down like a monsters to show you're not completely human anymore.
I walked past the place Flowey was, calling for Frisk. The whole way I saw dust and sensed feelings of anger and sadness and bloodlust. Then I got through a nice house. Then I walked downstairs and got to the exit. In front of the door there was dust, and I sensed a feeling of depression. I could almost here the words in my head
"Now I know who I was protecting by keeping you here... not you, but them..."
I walked out and entered a snowy forest.