Drake POV, Chapter 14: A Gift

(Authors note: Drake will have in total 3 narration chapters, to add more info and for dramatic irony. I also love the bad guy perspective! It's fun to decide how they describe moments in their lives, and showing the reader how twisted they are. Anyway, bOI!)

Power. That is my goal. Power. And through this creation, I will reach my goal.
"C-2, you may speak." I said.
"Let... Us... GO!" Frisk yelled.
"Frisk, I didn't tell you. I didn't tell Chara. I simply told C-2 to speak. So please, quiet down." I informed.
Frisk was very annoying. He always tried to take control of my masterpiece. He tries to escape the jail cell I built around him through C-2, and Chara just accepted her fate. C-2 was its own being, and had its own voice. What it didn't have was a conscience. I know how to make lab rats.
"What are your orders, my lord?" C-2 asked.
"Bring me the Scroll of Chaos." I asked.
"Of course, lord." It said.
See? No questions. No thoughts. No opinions! Just "yes master" and "of course, lord"! I loved it.
Then something came to me. Not the scroll, but an orb. It was black, and glowed red.
"Calamity." I assumed.
I grabbed onto the orb, and let it come inti my palm. I guess you could say I abs-ORB-ed it. Sky would be proud. That's why I'll never make a joke like that again.
"Here it is lord." C-2 said.
I held the scroll. I showed my soul to it. The scroll came into my soul, because I finally got what I needed, after so long.
I became the soul of CALAMITY.