Chapter 7: Right and Wrong

I noticed Sans was back, so I asked him where he went.
   "None of your concern." He said.
   "You sure?" I asked.
   "Yep."
   I trusted him. I looked at my soul, wondering about why I was the one who had to have dealt with the pain to get this soul trait. Then I remembered Sky. She had an... interesting soul. It was half-human half-monster. That's the reason why she got hit, other then the fact our "parents" were idiotic jerks. I got hit because I stuck up for Sky. Frisk got hit for it's yellow skin. I was the first to run away. Then Frisk, and Sky is probably still with our parents. You're probably wondering why earlier I put quotes around "parents." I don't consider them parents. Parents love their kids. They didn't.
  I noticed a huge cliff. In order to get to the top, we had to climb. But I had other plans.
"Sans, you wanna see something cool?" I asked.
"Sure."
  I levitated in the air, and I closed my eyes. Malice surrounded my body. I felt my body and soul shifting.
  I opened eyes, and sure enough, it worked. I was a black dragon glowing red, with red eyes.
"Hop on!" I yelled to Sans.
He did hop on, and I flew to the top of the cliff and kept flying through to the castle. As I was flying, I thought about Frisk. It always seemed so nice, so kind, so... non-murderery... kinda. It always did the right thing. Now I don't call it they, I call it it.
  Oh! I forgot to mention about Malice. Malice is my version of magic. You see, humans have determination. Monsters have magic. I have neither. I'm a demon, so I have Malice. It's a lot more powerful. My dragon form is my true form. My human looking form is my favorite form. I also have a monster form, which is like Sky's but is a tiger instead of a wolf. I don't use that form often.
We reached the kings castle. I returned to human form, and Sans mysteriously teleported away again. This time I found him earlier, but more on that later. I walked through this house that looked a lot like the one in the ruins, and when I got out there was another pathway, then I reached the last corridor.
Sans was facing Frisk.