Chapter 19: Puzzles ARE For Everyone

So- uh, yeah, um. What happened last chapter was, uh, INTERESTING. Um, yeah. We got to Drakes lab. When we entered the place was like a labyrinth. We did a lot of walking around through the maze, and every single dead end there was, demons appeared. There were demons with chainsaws for heads, screw drivers for heads, everything. Then we finally found the door to the next room. A camera sensed our movements.
"PLEASE ENTER THE SECRET NAME OF DRAKE TO OPEN THE DOOR." The machine spoke.
"Secret name?" Aldwyn asked.
"Every living thing in creation has a secret name," I explained. "Ones secret name is a sum of their experiences. Their identity."
"Is his secret name--" Sky said. I cut off the last part because she said a colorful bunch of swears, and this book is kid-friendly.
"No," Sans said. "I've heard it before, I just don't remember."
"Besides, even if you did remember, only the closest person to Drakes heart can say his secret name." I said.
Then I remembered something Drake told me when he adopted me. Something I never would've believed.
I may do bad things in my life. Bad things to you. But Brendan, of all my children, I care about you the most. I may hurt you physically, emotionally, or both, but remember Brendan: I love you with all my heart. Drake had said.
"I know his name," I said. "I name Drake: Apophis."
"CORRECT." Confirmed the machine.
"Brendan, how did you--" Sky said.
"I'm the closest to his heart. Surprising, I know." I answered.
The room ahead of us wasn't much different from the last one, but I decided to use a spell. I said "reveal" in ancient Egyptian, and it showed the path to the next door.
"ANSWER THIS QUESTION," The machine said. "WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF CHAOS?"
"The opposite of order, a seductive raging force that strives to remake the world into it's desires." I answered.
"CORRECT." The machine confirmed. Then we went through another maze. There was one last door.
"FILL IN THE BLANK," Said the machine. "THE FATHER WHO SAVES_______"
"The father who saves the daughter has a deed to be dead." I remembered.
"CORRECT." The machine confirmed. We finally got to the lab.
And Drake was right in front of us.