Chapter 20: Final Stand

Drake looked... Different.
His skin was as white as paper. The whites of his eyes were black. He had no irises. His pupils were white. He had horns on his head, and he wore a gray lab coat and a suit with a red tie. His voice echoed across the room.
"Finally," He said. "I've been waiting since the beginning of time for this."
"You're--" Sky started.
"Sick?" Drake interrupted. "I've heard that a lot."
"Let's just get this over with." Aldwyn said. She took out her swords and the gold markings appeared on her cheeks. Sky took out her sword, Sans summoned gaster blasters, and I took out the Crook and Flail.
Boy, will this be interesting. Gaster said.
You've been silent a lot. I replied.
I know.
Drake simply lifted his hand.
"Oh, Aldwyn. You were a great subject. Now, you'll be a great Souldier." He said.
Suddenly Aldwyn's eyes went blank white. She pointed her swords to us.
"I serve my master." She said.
She struck at us multiple times, and cut off a piece of my jacket. She grabbed my throat and pushed me to a wall.
"You will die for my master." She said.
"Aldwyn, please. It's me, Brendan. You don't wanna kill me. Please!" I said.
"I will kill anyone for my master." She said.
"If I can't talk you out of this, then..." I leaned in and kissed Aldwyn.
"I'm so sorry." She said. Her eyes turned back to normal.
"I hate these three. I'll do this with my actual Souldier." Drake said
C-2 appeared out of nowhere and leaped at Sky. C-2 held two crescent bladed knives and stabbed Sky in the arm with one.
"OW, HOLY CRAP!" Sky yelled. She didn't actually say "crap" though. She said something else.
C-2 slashed the other knife at me but I caught their hand. I flipped C-2 onto the floor and healed Sky. C-2 then turned to dust, and I took Frisks souk when it separated from Chara's and preserved it.
"You three are so ANNOYING!" Drake yelled. "I'LL DO THIS MYSELF!"
Suddenly he grabbed a magic orb and started chanting. All around us the place turned to chaos. Books and chairs and tables, everything was flying around in a big tornado. The temperature dropped, as if the sun disappeared.
As of the sun disappeared... I thought.
"We need to stop him!" I yelled.
"Why?" Sky asked.
"He's destroying the sun!"
Suddenly I opened my mouth, and yelled.
"PHARAOH OF THE SUN!" I yelled.
Suddenly the pharaohs crown appeared on my head, my hair turned orange, my clothes changed to the armor of a pharaoh. The Crook and Flail combined into a sickle, with a leather grip, a chain neck part, and a crescent-shaped blade. My eyes blazed with fire. Tornadoes of fire swirled around Drake, distracting him from the spell and doing damage to him. Bolts of fire shot ay his soul, but he was still chanting. A monsoon of lava rained down on Drake, but he was still chanting. There was only one way to stop him. I started speaking the tale of how the world was created, my fathers nightly journey through the Duat, the creation of men and monsters, I spoke the story of the entire world.
"Drake, I name you Apophis," I said. "MA'AT!"
A hieroglyph appeared on Drakes soul. The glyph for order, the spell I spoke. The temperature went to normal. The chaos settled. Drake stopped chanting. The Calamity trait left his soul. His form turned back to the norman white lab coat, brown eyes, black hair and jeans.
"I'm sorry," He said. "I'm so, so sorry."
He started bawling his eyes out.
"It's okay. It wasn't your fault. Chaos took over your body, didn't it? It took control." I guessed.
"Yes. I didn't want to, but being the embodiment of chaos is dangerous. It takes control over your body." He confirmed.
He said he would live at the lab for a while, and we should leave soon. We went back home, and I was the only one who felt sorry for Drake. Everyone was cheering that they won, and Drake was defeated. Aldwyn walked up to me.
"I know, Brendan." She said.
"I- I'm okay. It's just... Hard to take in." I replied.
Aldwyn gave me a kiss on the lips and said "It's time for bed."
"For once, I welcome that." I said, and we went to bed. I woke up in the morning Aldwyn next to me in my bed. I laughed.
"Love ya, Aldwyn." I said.