Chapter 11: I die

"No, Brendan, you didn't die. If you did, then we wouldn't have this story." You might be saying. It's... complicated. Back to story.
The Fallen summoned a toy knife made of blue magic. They swung the toy knife so fast, we weren't prepared to stay still. Our instincts betrayed us as we made the mistake of moving. We took 10 damage, just from one swing. They kept swinging the knife, but we stayed still. Sky tried to strike them, but they dodged.
Next, they summoned 2 giant orange hands. One hand slammed on the ground and rippled the flooring, knocking us backward. One hand flew towards me, and instead of moving, I froze the fist in place. I ran away from the fist to give me some room, and I spoke a spell I learned from the Duat. It was an Egyptian spell.
"Ha-di!" I yelled.
The fists shattered. Both of them.
By the way, you might be wondering what the Duat is. It's the Egyptian world of magic, and I was born in Egypt. When I was born, I was bathed in the Nile river. It gave me Egyptian powers, and gave me my special attack name, because I was baptized with the power of the Duat. Back to story.
Next, The Fallen summoned a giant ballet shoe, and our souls turned blue.
Oh crud. Me and Gaster thought at the same time.
We were pulled towards the ballet shoe, and the shoe stomped on us. Well, it tried to. It aimed towards Sky, but I pushed her away. I took her place and got squashed. I had 1hp left. This was not going good.
As for what happened next, not much. They summoned a few more attacks, I dodged, all fine and dandy. Except for one attack, where they summoned a book, and tried to squash Sky by closing it while she was in the books radius. I forced the book to stay open, and read a sentence.
The father who protects the daughter has a deed to be dead.
I've heard that sentence before, but I didn't know where. That was all that was interesting up until their last attack.
"We have failed too many times. This is taking too long. We must use our special attack." They said.
"Oh god." Me and Sky said at the same time. Sans talked too, but he used a word more colorful then god.
"THE SPECTRUM!" They yelled.
Suddenly, all the attacks they used, knives, fists, shoes, books, everything appeared at once. A new weapon appeared, too. A white fireball. They launched it all at once, and they shot a laster beam. Their rainbow, their seven beams. I stood in front of Sky to block the hit and protect her. It was painful. Every atom of my body ripped apart, I saw the deaths of the 6 humans, and I saw my own. There was a mirror in the beams, making me watch as I suffered. I blacked out. I collapsed. I died.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Hey, Sky here! Brendan asked me to tell this part since he was kinda dead when it happened, but to sum it up: I'm awesome.
I was so full of rage, I finally understood what he felt when Sans died. Pure anger, and I must avenge him.
I dodged all of the attacks thrown at me. I dodged the special attack like it was a spitball. I tried to think of something to say, something to shout, but I didn't know what to say. I still opened my mouth. And I shouted.
"BLUE FIRE DRAGON RAGE!"
Suddenly, two swords blazing with blue fire appeared. Two dragons also appeared at my side. I slashed at The Fallen repeatedly, and used the swords to deflect their attacks. The dragons roared and blue fire drowned The Fallen, and I stabbed them, leaving two gigantic piercings on their chest. Then I noticed the amulet they were wearing. It wasn't the heart locket. It had the symbol of our father, Drake.
"It can't be." I muttered.
I stared at Brendan's body. Without thinking, I walked up to him, and placed my hand on his soul.
"You're going to be okay Brendan." I told him. "I trust you."
I felt his conscience being put back together along with his life force. The cracks on his soul went away. He woke up.
"Feels good to live again." He said.