Chapter 12: Sky is Jesus

"You resurrected me?"
"Oh my god Brendan how many times will-you-ask?! Yes, okay! For the thousandth time." Sky replied.
"So, are you Jesus now?" I asked, jokingly.
"Shut up."
"I follow thy orders, my lord." I joked.
By the way, Sky will never narrate again. I read what she wrote. She's awful at describing things. Just awful.
Anyway, we went out of the judgement hall. Been in their for hours.
"Years of torturing these poor souls and myself, wasted." We heard a man say.
"That voice..." Sky whispered. "It's so... familiar. Something about it..."
"I know, right?" I whispered back.
"Who is there." The man asked.
"Orange." Sky said.
Oh my god, Sky, please don't. I thought.
Well, I will. Shut up, nerd. Sky replied.
Great, first Sans, then Gaster, now YOU can speak in my head. I quit. I'm never thinking again.
"Orange who?" Said the monster.
"Orange you glad I didn't say something stupid?" Sky said.
Yes, you did say something stupid. Now you've just boosted a chance of him killing us by 99%. I thought.
How do you know? She replied.
Because I feel negative thoughts from others. He really wants to kill you, because his wife, who Frisk killed, made those kinds of jokes. I explained.
Oh. She realized.
"What. Is. Your. Name?" He repeated.
"I'm Brendan, and this is my idiot-- I mean sister, Sky." I said.
"Thank you. Now I can add you two to my list." He said.
"What list?" I asked.
"The list of humans I have murdered." He answered. "I WILL ERASE YOU TWO FOR TAUNTING ME, AND PUTTING MY SUFFERING IN VAIN! I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL MY TORMENT!"
Suddenly he turned towards us. He was Asgore Dreemur. And he unintentionally had spoke the name of his special attack.
His trident turned black. His eyes became gold. The air smelled of fire, and me and Sky were sweating.
"No, Asgore! Don't hurt Jesus!" I joked.
This is not the time. Sky thought.
True. I replied.
He raised his trident. The blades set ablaze. The flames were magenta. There was a symbol on his trident...
"Do you see that symbol?" I asked Sky.
"The symbol of Drake." She confirmed.
"What color does magenta mean?" I asked.
"All I remember it had something to do with the C-2 project." She answered.
Suddenly, millions of fireballs appeared. They all rained down on us. I tried to dodge, but they were too big, too fast.
"Stop! Neither of us are human!" I pleaded. But he didn't listen.
Suddenly, a huge copy of Asgore made of magenta fire appeared. They put their tridents together in an X, and soon they both slashed at us with the tridents, nearly impossible to dodge. Then I noticed something, and remembered a kind of magic.
You really think we can pull it off? Sky asked.
We have to try. I replied.
I looked deep in my heart, and searched to the depths of my soul. She had to help. She had to be there.
When I opened my eyes, I was in the Duat, and called her name.
"Nepthys?" I asked.
There was something I forgot. When I was baptized in the Nile, the Egyptian river goddess appeared to me. She talked to me. We became friends. Now, I needed her most, and with all my heart I believed she would answer.
"Yes?" She replied.
"I need something from you."
"What is it?" She asked. "Why do you need it?"
"I need water magic. We're fighting someone, and they made a copy of themselves out of fire. Their weapon is the core of their special attack, and with sympathetic magic, I can destroy their weapon easier. Please?" I answered.
"Here. Take this." She said. She plopped in my hands an amulet. "This holds the magic you need. Also, while it is worn, you can call to me. In case."
She basically gave me her phone number, except magic-wise. I may or may not have blushed.
"U-um, thanks." I managed.
"Heh. It's always cute to see a nervous piece of white trash." She said.
"What?"
"Nothing."
I blinked and was back in the real world. I wore the amulet, and shot out water magic.
Good news, the amulet worked. Bad news, I missed.
Instead of hitting only the weapon, I hot the entire fire replica. Asgore turned to dust. I killed him. The only thing left was his crown.
"You--" Sky tried to say.
"Missed?" I interrupted. "Missed is a way to make me feel like I'm innocent."
"Where did you go anyway? I couldn't even think-talk with you." She said.
"Somewhere... interesting." I said, thinking that was a good enough answer.