Aldwyn POV, Chapter 16: Um... Oops

Did Brendan mention I was blushing? Because I was. A lot.
"Also... Who's Drake again? All I remember is he threw me in the void." I asked.
"Drake is an evil scientist who's a jerk and only had children to experiment on them and torture them." Sky said.
"Oh." I said.
"Hey, Brendan, you wanna get some nice cream? I mean, we can't do anything for now, so..." Sky asked.
Is she hitting on my Brendan~Senpai? He is mine. I thought.
"Sure, I'll be back with the nice cream." Brendan said.
"Get me mint chocolate chip." She said.
Brendan left.
"DON'T HIT ON MY SENPAI!" I yelled at Sky.
"Excuse me?" Sky asked.
"HE IS MY SENPAI! I'LL FIGHT YOU FOR HIM!" I yelled.
Gold markings appeared on my cheeks. Two swords appeared in my hands.
"Bring it on." We said at the same time.
I slashed my swords at Sky, while she dodged. She summoned two dragons that roared fire at me. Fire is my specialty. I could easily dodge. I blasted fireballs at Sky to distract her, and when she was focused on those, I slashed again with my swords. I pushed her so far she went to the front yard of the house. I ran towards her and she instantly got up, and scratched me with her claws. She pulled out her sword, and we clashed against each other. I took the chance and used the force of my swords to knock Sky down. I stepped on her chest, and raised my two swords, ready to stab her.
"I will leave your dust on my mantle as a prize. Never touch my senpai." I said.
Brendan walked back and saw us.
"What are you doing?!" He yelled.
"I'm fighting her for your love!" I said.
"What do you mean? She's my sister!" He said.
"Sister?!"
"Yeah. If you're gonna kill anyone for my love, kill Nephthys. She's the river goddess and I have kind of a crush on her." He said.
I should've asked who Nephthys was, but all I could think was oops.
I pulled my swords away. The markings disappeared.
"Sorry." I said.
"It's fine. If you were hitting in Sans, if he were still alive, I would've done the same thing." Sky said.
"Great. We're cool?"
"We're cool."
We all went inside to eat our nice cream. And, somehow, Brendan already knew me well enough to get me my favorite flavor.