Chapter 8: The battle you've all been waiting for...!

"So, you're finally here." Said Sans.
"So it appears. It also appears my brother was too scared to show up." Replied Frisk.
Ugh. I had my regrets, but now I've had it. Kill them Sans. Kill them.
"Take another step forward, you get a bad time. I can't afford not to care anymore." Threatened Sans.
"Bring it on." Frisk said.
Frisk ran towards Sans, knife in hand, and slashed their knife. Sans dodged easily, and suddenly, weird things appeared. They blasted at Frisk.
Gaster Blasters. Said a voice in my head. It was awfully familiar.
Sans then summoned a bunch of bones, and Frisk leaped over them with ease. Frisk slashed the air and a red slash mark appeared, aiming towards Sans. Sans quickly ducked, and fired more Gaster Blaster, along with more bones. Frisk got hit by a bone, and I noticed Frisks health bar. Frisk was taking damage over time.
Karmic Retribution. A power only PERSEVERANCE can have. Kept saying the voice in my head.
Perseverance... I thought.
I checked Sans' stats.
1 ATK 1 DEF
Appears to be weak, but holds the power of JUSTICE and PERSEVERANCE.
Can't dodge forever. You must help him.
I kept watching the fight. Blasters and slashes were everywhere, but then I noticed something next to me. A SAVE point. I remembered one of my powers. The power to deactivate SAVE points. I drained the DT from the SAVE point. Frisk couldn't come back after death.
But they already did. They died many times. You broke the cycle. Said the voice. Something about the voice was way too familiar.
Look up! My son! The voice yelled. I looked up and saw... oh god...
"Sans?!" I cried.
"Heh... good luck kiddo..." Sans said.
Sans slowly turned to dust. Soon he was gone. His soul was still there. I called to his soul, and it came. Soon there was a blue upside down heart mark on my right hand.
Gaster? Sans? I thought.
Yes. Said Gaster.
Waddup. Said Sans.
I picked up Sans' jacket, took off my own, and put on his. My hair turned white as I turned towards Frisk. I laughed.
"Hey, kiddo." Me, Gaster, and Sans said in one voice. "You ready to have an even worse time?"