Chapter 4: The True Hero

Honestly, the one monster I saw was enough hope for me. Unfortunately, he was the last one left, and he wandered off. Later I felt a scream of terror. I say felt because my soul senses feelings of negativity, and I felt the pain.
"Sans?"
"Yeah, kid?"
"Why is there a door over there?"
I pointed to a gray door. It literally came out of nowhere.
"I have a bad feeling that I know the answer. Lets head inside."
As soon as I stepped in, I heard a voice from my negativity senses.
"Dark, darker, yet darker..."
The voice was very cold, and it was glitchy at some moments. The room was gray, and very short. Though when I put my hand on the wall... my hand phased through. I went to go talk to the person, but when I tried to go near him, Sans stopped me, and he talked instead.
"Dad?"
I could hear what he was saying through my senses, but in reality it was gibberish. I translated.
"He said 'you came back...'"
"Ya, I did Dad."
"How can you even call me your father?" I translated.
"Because, I remember ya."
"Well obviously. It would be pretty humerous if you didn't, especially since being here would chill ya down to the bone."
He laughed. I laughed as I was translating.
"I love ya, Dad."
"You, two. Get it? Because I had two sons?"
"Dad, please don't talk about pap. And please don't say 'had'"
"Why not?"
"Cause Frisk... they, uh... killed him."
"Oh, dear. Sans, how are you dealing with this?"
"Bad, at first, but then this other kid who fell distracted me."
I assumed he was talking about me.
"Sans, you really should go. I can only hold a form in the physical world for so long."
"Okay. Bye, Dad."
"Goodbye, Sans."
We walked out, and when we turned around, the door wasn't there anymore. We walked to the bridge that leads to Waterfall's exit, then we saw Frisk fighting someone Sans called Undyne. It was the first time I saw Frisk fight. They were brutal. However, it was a fair fight. They both had an equal amount of determination. I could feel it. Undyne was a blue fish, but with arms and legs and a torso. She was kinda like a blue woman-fish, with fins for her ears. Except the determination sure did a number on her. Her right eye had the white part of the eye black, and her pupil was white. She had no eye color. She wore a gray-purple armor, with an upside down white heart on the torso. Despite being a fish, she fought like a beast. She threw spears at Frisk both randomly and strategically. Her determination cancelled out Frisks attacks. She turned Frisks soul green, freezing them and making Frisk have to use a shield. But, unfortunately, Frisk was more determined and killed Undyne. Undyne's death was... sad. Undyne was melting, like any monster would with too much determination. But she said things so inspiring. She knew-- or at least she thought that her world would live on. She already called someone named Alphys and told her to evacuate the other monsters. Frisk would have barely anymore victims.