Chapter 3: There's not a skele-ton of monsters in Snowdin

I felt something creeping on my back. Someone's voice crept in my head.
"I believe in you..."
The voice felt distant, but the closer I got out of the forest, the more I heard it. And it was getting louder. It was cut by laughing. Then the laughing turned to crying.
"Hello?"
More sobbing. I needed to find out where it was coming from. But I could sense their depression, just like near the exit of the ruins.
"Hello? Is anyone here?"
This time I got a response.
"I'm not here. I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton."
He appeared right in front of me. I shook his hand. Like he said, he was a skeleton. But he was also (and please don't judge me when I say this pun) big-boned. He wore a blue, unzipped hoodie, a white t-shirt, black and white gym shorts, and pink slippers. He still had white dots which represented pupils in his eye sockets.
"Why were you crying?" I asked. He looked at me, and I could hear what he was thinking.
"How the hell is that a conversation starter? And what's it to you?"
"Why do you think?" He said in a defensive tone.
"I don't know," I admitted, "But I want to know about the human. The other one."
"How can you even call it 'human?'" He said.
I found something interesting about how he worded it. He called Frisk "it." Not a person.
"'Cause they're my sibling." I said.
"Well, you don't know a lot about your sibling, kid. It is not human. Definitely not monster. It's killed a great many of us kid. A genocide to monsters everywhere. That's the downside of determination. Makes you feel above consequences." He explained, but his expression said he knew I knew this already.
"Where are they-- I meant is it now?"
"My guess? Waterfall. I can lead the way."
"Sure."
As we walked around Snowdin, Sans said since everyone left, I can take anything from the shop. I took a couple cinnamon bunnies and a couple pieces of gold. Then we left. Looking at the scarf in Sans's hands made the voice louder. Then we got to the exit of Snowdin. My head was splitting. I felt like my head was ripping itself apart.
"That's okay human. I still believe you can do better..."
Sans must've heard it too, or at least remembered the moment, because there were tears in his eyes.
"Sans?"
"I'm fine. Leave me alone."
"Sans, it's okay-"
"I said i'm fine!"
"What did Frisk do?"
"It killed Papyrus. It killed my brother." Sobbed Sans, tears flowing through his eyes