Chapter 3

WARNING

This chapter contains contents of abuse and strong language. Read at your own risk.

_______________

My eyes shot open to a dimly lit room. I squinted my eyes as my pupils adjusted to the new light, and found I was in a bedroom. It was very grand; 4 poster bed, a room the same size as 4 back at camp. The furniture was oak wood, painted traditional brown. A large cupboard, dresser and night stand all with these characteristics. I slowly stood up, my legs weak and in need of support - of course I didn't give them any. I found my way towards the large door, and felt for the golden handle. I pulled out open, and outside stood 6 men. I could guess who they were. Paul Hig-

"Oh, look whose up" one spoke. He neared me, looking me up and down as though he were inspecting me.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

"Feisty. I like it, but if I were you I wouldn't be" he threatened with a calm tone.

I was a great killer. Not to brag, its the only thing I really praised myself for. However I wasn't stupid, I was on their territory now and I had to oblige slightly to get out alive; even though I didn't know if I wanted to. I would die one day, anyway.

"I'm Paul" he finally spoke, after fully inspecting me.

"Ah, Paul Higgins, pleasure" I mocked.

"What did I just say?" he said angrier. It didn't scare me at all.

"Not to be feisty."

"I'm going to define that for you. Do not make a mockery of me and my co-workers, understand?" the angry tone was still in use, as I nodded, still unphased by the situation.

"Good. Now Annabelle, i'm going to fill you in. These are my men. Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Li-"

"Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and or Harry Styles" I finished with a smile.

"Great, so there's no need to introduce then" he smirked. "Harry, step forward please" he gestured to the boys, to which ever one was Harry.

And then he stood forward. The one with the green eyes that had me so worked up.

"Harry will be...taking care of you for the foreseeable future" he said with a smile.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"You're the dictator of the Intrensicus, yes?"

I was. That's why I had such special protection and such respect. Although I hated the title. My father wore that title and I didn't deserve it.

"Yes" I sad hesitantly.

"Great, we got that one right then boys" and they all laughed.
"I'll cut to the chase. Unless your people give us what we want, we will continue to have what they want: you."

"And what is it you want?" I asked.

"What do we want? Oh so naïve. We want power, control."

"Why? What do you want to do with it? Once you have it there's nothing to fight for?" I questioned him.

"Don't fucking push me" his demeanour changed, as he threatened me brought gritted teeth.
"Harry, take her for round 1 please."

"What is round 1?!" I demanded.

"Hurry up Harry, she's giving me a headache."

The green eyed boy stepped forward, and grabbed my wrists, pulling into the room I had just walked out of. He whipped out cuffs from his back pocket, attaching one to my wrist and one to the bed post before I could protest.

"Get these fucking things off of me!" I roared, as he crossed the room and began meddling with something.

As he turned around, a small red light shone where he had just been. Is he going to record something?

Oh God.

"If you don't let me go now I'll kill everything and everyone you love" I seethed.

"It's a good thing I love nothing."

The anger on his face towards me was evident as he smacked me across the face.

"What's the point in this? It doesn't affect me one bit" I said. It was true.

"It will affect your people though, once they watch you getting the shit kicked out of you. And who knows, you might even tell us a thing or two" he said, before kicking me in the stomach.

I didn't even flinch.

He did it again.

Nothing.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"I don't understand abuse. I mean yeah you can hit me, and it might hurt. I'll get over it though. And you can't kill me because I'm bate, but even if you did I still wouldn't care. You see, when you welcome death Harry, nothing can touch you."

"What does that even mean?!" he raged, before slamming my head against the bed.

"I'm saying that hitting me won't resolve anything. I'm not going to tell you anything or react. I'll be the same person after as I am now. It won't scare me, I don't know why it would. What would I be scared of? You hitting me? That's all you can do."

He almost looked like he would consider my point, before an ominous knock split through the wood of the door.

"Get a move on! We're leaving!"

Harry looked to the door, and then back to me with darkened eyes. I couldn't describe it. I could never understand the term "darkened eyes". Surely your eyes were the same colour with every emotion; but not with the boy that stood in front of me. He held a poker face though his eyes showed evil and anger. Not that I cared much. He could do whatever he wanted to me as I had nothing to lose. All I have is Daryl and he will be fine without me. Just like my brother.
He flung the belt into the air before smacking it back down across my face. A hot, burning sensation raged across my cheek, and I felt tears of agony threaten to spill, though slowly fade away.

"Just kill me! Just do it! What the hell have I got to lose?! You monsters took everything I had from me!" I scream. I scream so loud I flinch at my own words. My ears can't handle that many decibels.

"But sweetheart, that would mean no more suffering, which would mean no more fun" he replied, his darkened demeanour brightened by the thought of my pain.

He slashed my repeatedly for the next 86 seconds without so much as a breath, and slammed the door shut behind him.
I still lay on the ground, practically lifeless, chained to a bed post. I felt defeated and vulnerable, but I couldn't do anything to help it. At least I didn't scream. My soldiers back home might still have an ounce of respect for me for that after they are shown the video. Then it hit me. Harry hadn't taken the camera or turned it off.

"Do nothing" I spoke into the lens. "follow my lead and do absolutely nothing. If they see how unresponsive you are they will back off. Daryl, take control of the soldiers. Steve, be his back up. Keep fighting, and don't stop."

I couldn't say anymore. The familiar ringing ran through my ears, and my vision once again began to blur, and then the darkness once again consumed me.