Chapter 1

~Five Years Later~

I pulled my hat down to hide my face as I walked towards my classroom. I'm currently wearing my usual attire which were of course, baggy clothes. They looked like boy clothes making my appearance like a boy but it doesn't matter. I don't even care about how I look or what people think of me. But I do hate bullies, stereotyping, and gossip people. They annoy me. I put my hands in my pockets as I sat down at my desk in the back. I put my feet up and leaned back, hands behind me head. I crossed one leg. My hat covers my face as I decided to snooze a little. I'm still early might as well take the time. I closed my eyes and started to snooze. My dream was always the dream from 5 years ago. The time where I met my 'supposed mother' and had that Rosary and dress. I always wore the Rosary and still kept the dress. My nap was suddenly cut off as I fell back. Laughs were heard around me I clicked my tongue. I looked up but my eyes were still shadowed. A boy about my age high fives what seems to be his leader. Yes. These were my bullies but I can't have them knowing that I'm a girl since it'll ruin their 'reputation'. I really don't care. I stood up and dusted myself off and picked up my chair. I sat down and ignored my annoying bullies. "Hey loner! Don't ignore us you piece of trash!!" Someone yelled as they threw a punch. I stayed calm and at that very moment the teacher came in. "Andrew!! Keep your hands to yourself!! Stop picking on (Y/n) and go back to your seat!!" She yelled as soon as his fist was one millimeter from my face. Andrew grumbled something under his breath as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Now, let's all turn to page 123 in your textbooks!!" Mrs. Susan said as she smiled. Did I mention that she's bipolar? I took out my textbook and notebook. Mrs. Susan then started explaining stuff I already knew. The rest of the of my periods passed by in a flash as it was lunch time. I waited until everyone rushed out the door as I packed up my belongings slowly. I walked out making sure no one else was around. I quickly made my way upstairs. But I didn't notice the figure following me.

I silently sighed to myself as I looked at my bento. I finished my food in a flash. I set down my bento and stood up. The roof is where I usually sit. No one here to bother me. No bullies and no fangirls. Despite the fact that I'm a girl myself. Ugh, they only look at the looks. Are people at my school that stupid? Even my teachers here think I'm a boy and the female ones are so... Argh. Too bad they don't know that the person they like is the same gender as them. I silently laughed as I looked down. The schoolyard below was covered in different plants. Especially the rose bushes. I continued admiring the yard as I notice a shadow. Then I notice the familiar shape it had. Why the heck did Andrew follow me all the way up here?! I stayed calm and pretended I didn't see him. I heard him step back and run towards me with his arms in front of him. As soon as he ran I stepped to the side. He ran passed me with wide eyes. I sighed and grabbed his arm turning him around as he was hanging on the edge. I looked down at him as he started sliding down. I tightly held his hand. He glared at me. "What are you going to do now? Huh? Might as well let me die and let everyone know you let me die. Let know what kind of heartless, emotionless bastard you are." He scoffed. I kept a blank look. I felt the wind hit the back of my neck. Oh no... My hood fell off! I felt my hat start to slide off as a few strands of my hair fell. I sighed. "It's no use, you can't-" I quickly pulled him up and put him up on his feet. He stumbled back as he found his footing. His bangs shadow his eyes as Andrew clenched a fist. "Why you-!" He ran at me and threw a punch. I quickly stepped to the side and grabbed his fist. I turned him around as I pinned him to the ground. He let out a hiss as he struggled. I added pressure on my grip. That made him stop as he glared at me. But soon his eyes widen as his cheeks started to flush red. This confused me as I saw my hat on the floor. My eyes widen as I realize the position we're in. My hair fell at my side as I looked down at him. And I was pinning him down, freaking pinning him. Red quickly rushed to my cheeks as I released my grip and fell back. I quickly put on my hat and ran out the door not before getting my bag. I was found out!! And crap he's going to tell the whole school! Not like anyone would believe him but they start to notice how feminine my face is!! Oh no... He didn't see my Rosario did he?! Oh no... and he saw my eyes as well. Oh crap....

School ended quickly as I sighed in relief. I made my way down the street. I started running and jumped onto my skateboard. I passed some stores along the way as I stopped and waited for the sign to turn green. I noticed the little girl near me trying to get her doll back as a group much taller than her held it high above her. "Come and get it!!" "Look at her jump!!" I turned towards them. "Hey give it back." I sternly said. The group stopped as they gave me a look. "If you want it so bad here!!" The boy threw the doll as it flew into the middle of the street. "My dolly!" She yelled as she ran. "No! Wait!" I yelled but was slightly surprise of my voice. I ignored it and noticed a speeding car coming fast. I reached out towards her as I ran. This somehow felt familiar... Before the car came in contact with her body I pushed her out of the way. The car came in contact with my body as I felt immense pain in my side and my vision blurred. I heard ringing in my ears but I can still hear the girl run towards me and started crying. I caressed her cheek and gave a smile. "Don't cry, I'll be fine as long as you're alive. I can't think of ever letting someone die too early." I weakly said. I felt myself losing consciousness as I heard her cry harder.

Andrew walked down the street with his hands in his pockets. He felt his cheeks flush red as he remembered the events at school. He shook off the thought and continued looking for his sister. "Andrew-Onii!!" He heard her yell. He quickly ran. His eyes widen as he noticed red covering the road. He ran to his sister that was crying. "I wanted to get my dolly back but she suddenly pushed me and a car hit her!!" Andrew panicked as he realized who the girl was. '(Y/n)?!!?' He looked at her pale face. 'Not only did she save me but she saved my sister...'  He grabbed (Y/n)'s wrist and felt for a pulse. He found none. He panicked as he tried to remain calm. "Don't worry I'll call an ambulance." He said as his sister weakly nodded and sniffed. He frantically searched for his phone and dialed into the number pad. "Hello?" "Yes?" "We have need an ambulance right away." Andrew's sister, Sally, stayed by (Y/n)'s side as (Y/n)'s head was rested into her lap. Her tears blurred her vision as she tightly clenched her doll. She felt (Y/n) turn. Sally opened her eyes and watched as (Y/n) quickly opened her eyes wide as she took a deep breath. She sat up and started coughing. Andrew turned his head and dropped his phone. "Are you okay?" (Y/n) turned towards Sally who shyly nodded her head. (Y/n) sighed and relief and hugged her tightly. "Oh thank God..." (Y/n) pulled away and noticed Andrew. She quickly stood up and prepared to run. Andrew quickly grabbed onto her wrist as he pulled her to his chest. "Thanks for saving me and my sister." He said. (Y/n) awkwardly hugged back. "Your welcome?" The hug lasted a while as Andrew pulled away. "But how are you still alive??! You didn't have a pulse!!" He yelled. (Y/n) looked at him with wide eyes. "W-what?!!" 'Did I-....' The sound of sirens were heard as the two looked up. An ambulance pulled up as police cars lined up. "Well, I'm gone. Bye!!" (Y/n) waved and ran off leaving a trail of dust behind her. "Wait!!" Sally yelled as she started running. "Sally!!" Andrew yelled as he ran after his sister. This caught the attention of the police as they shouted. "Hey, where do you think you're going?!" (Y/n) ran as fast as she could and looked over her shoulder. She sweat dropped at the amount of people behind her. She then looked forward and noticed a dead end. 'Crap...' She stopped and frantically looked around. But then her eyes went wide as she took notice of her surroundings. Ideas went to her mind as she nodded her head. "(Y/n)-!" The said girl jumped onto the boxes stacked up next to the dumpster to where she landed and ran and jumped, pushing herself off the wall and over. She shot a peace sign and summersaulted over and the down the wall, landing on her feet. She ignored the stares coming her way as she ran through the unfamiliar street. "Hey watch where you're going!!" A man shouted as she looked back. "Sorry!!" She continued running and noticed how the streets started to changed. 'What the-' The streets were empty and abandoned. (Y/n) stopped for a while. A fence caught her attention and she ran over to it. The sight of a skull upon the sign caught her attention. She looked back to see where she is. Her eyes widen. 'If I cross here I can go home!' (Y/n) grab a hold of the fence and climbed over, jumping down. She dusted off herself. "Okay," she clasped her hands together. "Let's do this."

~End of Chapter 1~