Chapter 9

(Y/n) sighed as she stretched out her arms, her white hair danced behind her. She looked back to where the original (Y/n) was sleeping. She slightly smirked and picked up the mirror. "Good thing she kept this." Inner (Y/n) set the mirror down. "I'm hungry..." She muttered and walked out. She went downstairs and got a glass. She filled it up with water and dropped in a tablet. The water turned red as she drank it in a few seconds. She forcefully set it down. "Damn those tablets..." She growled. The scent of blood filled her sense as she raised her nose. She followed the scent upstairs. She then bumped into someone as the person fell back. She raised a brow as the person rubbed their head. 'Wasn't he one of those boys that attended the tea party?' She inwardly smirked. She pulled Toby to his feet and noticed how much he was covered in blood. "S-sorry." He said and looked up. "W-who a-are y-you?" He then asked. Inner (Y/n)'s red eyes glowed. She put her hands on her hips and leaned forward with smirk. "How rude~ I was at the Tea Party~" She said. Toby's eyes widen. "Y-you're I-inner (Y-y/n)?!" He said. The silver haired girl just caressed his chin. "Who else sweetie?~" She titled his chin as Toby blushed. "I can fix your problem you know~" She said. "W-what d-do y-you m-mean?" Toby nervously asked. (Y/n) just hummed. "You know what I'm talking about~" "Y-you c-can??!" (Y/n) just smirked and hummed. "But you have to give me something in return~" She said and tucked a hair strand behind his ear. "W-what i-is i-it?" Toby said with a heavy blush. (Y/n) leaned into his face. "I'm hungry~ I haven't eaten anything yet~" Toby nodded his head shakily. "H-how a-are y-you g-going t-to-" (Y/n) pinned him to the wall and removed his mouth guard. "W-what a-are y-you-" She cut him off by pressing her lips against his. Toby's eyes widen as he then slowly shut his eyes and kissed back. After a while (Y/n) pulled away until as they couldn't breath. Toby then started panting as (Y/n) wiped her mouth with her sleeve with a smirk. Toby touches his lips. "Why did you do that- wait... I'm no longer shuttering!!" Toby exclaimed. He then turned towards (Y/n) with a smile. "Thank you!!" He yelled. (Y/n) just hummed and leaned against the wall. "Oh, I think I still have some waffles left-" (Y/n) pulled Toby to her chest. "I'm not hungry for food~" She leaned into his ear. Toby's cheeks flushed red as he could feel her breath on his face. (Y/n) opened her mouth and revealed her fangs. "I want your blood~" She sunk her fangs into his neck as Toby froze in shock. (Y/n) closed her eyes, enjoying her meal. Toby blushed as he bit his bottom lip. (Y/n) held tightly onto his shoulder as she continued drinking his blood. Toby let out a whimper as (Y/n) just smirked. She pulled away and licked her lips. She licked off the blood from his neck. "That was delicious~" She smirked as Toby just blushed. "Might want to hide that~" (Y/n) pointed to the bite mark on his neck. "Good Night~" She said and waved. Toby just stared ahead, his face burning. The thought of Inner (Y/n)'s smirking face race through his mind.

(Y/n) woke up with a yawn. "Come on, go back." She said towards Inner (Y/n), who just let out a 'tch'. The two glowed as (Y/n)'s Rosario glowed as a voice rang from it. "At least I was able to get a snack last night." (Y/n) was confused as she shook it off. "Where's Andrew?" "He left already." (Y/n) nodded. "Okay." She nodded. She walked out on the balls of her feet and hummed a song. "Good Morning Mr. Slendy!!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she saw Slenderman making breakfast. "How you seen Andrew?" She asked. Slenderman shook his head. "No, I haven't." He said. (Y/n) floated over his shoulder. "Can I help?" She asked with pleading eyes. Slenderman sighed. "Fine." (Y/n) cheered as she quickly got out some ingrediants. "Yay!!" She shouted as she moved quickly. She attended to many meals at a time while mixing the batter and setting up the table and preparing the dishes. Slenderman just stood there with nothing to do. (Y/n) stopped what she was doing while mixing something in a bowl. She looked at him. "Oh sorry!! You can just relax for a while!! I'll handle the rest!!" She exclaimed. Slenderman hesitantly nodded his head  and teleported. (Y/n) hummed a song and closed her eyes as she shifted her weight from one foot to another. She did a twirl as she flipped up some pancakes. She threw some bacon onto the pan and then placed some batter into the waffle iron. She continued humming and cracked some eggs. In a while she finished and set a plate down at the table. She smiled to herself. 'Time to get my breakfast~' She thought. 'Mr. Slendy!! Can you tell everyone breakfast is done?? I'm going to go out for a while!!' She said telepathy to Slenderman and teleported in the forest. She closed her eyes, searching for any soul. Her eyes snapped open as she detected a couple of Kishin souls. "Time to hunt~" Her eyes glowed and started running. She equipped a glowing knife in her hand. She sliced through the creature as it screamed, leaving a red glowing soul. Her blank eyes watching in satisfaction as she had as light smile. She collected the soul into a locker and continued running. She sliced another Kishin. A key caught her attention as she picked it up. 'Is this another spirit?' The key glowed and reveled a girl with whitish blonde hair and light blue eyes. "Who are you?" "I'm Alice!" The girl smirked.  "Want to make a contract?" She asked. (Y/n) blinked her eyes and started walking away. "I don't have time for this." "No wait please?" Alice said. (Y/n) sighed. "Fine." Alice smirked as her eyes glowed.

"Hey where's (Y/n)?" Andrew asked as he sat down. "She'll be back soon." Slenderman said and set down a plate. Andrew looked down to his food. 'Wait, (Y/n) cooked this!!' "She did." Slenderman replied and left. "Good Morning Everyone!!!" Shouted a voice as the door burst open. Andrew quickly got out of his seat and sweat dropped at what he saw. "What are you all doing here?" Slenderman asked, irked. "Can't we not visit our brother?" A tall figure with glasses asked. "Who's this?" He asked and directed his face towards Andrew. "He is one of the newbies??!!" Another tall figure exclaimed. "Didn't you say one of them was a female?~" Another one said. "Who are they?" Andrew pointed at the three. "We're-" the door opened behind them as (Y/n) walked in. "(Y/n)!!" Andrew exclaimed. "(Y/n)~ What a pretty name~" The tall figure licked his lips. (Y/n) ignored him and passed them with a stoic face.
"So who are you?" Andrew looked back to the three tall figures. "Trenderman." The one in the glasses replied. "I'm Slendorman!!" The one in the poka-dots said. "I'm Offenderman~" The one in the trench coat said and held out a rose to (Y/n). (Y/n) just gave him a blank stare. Everyone's eyes widen as she reached out to grab one. "(Y/n), don't do it-" Too late as she held onto the rose. Offenderman smirked but it immediately fell as the rose wilted and burned into ash. Everyone stared in shock as (Y/n) gave him a death stare. "I don't want any of your roses." She said and walked away.

It was lunch time as Andrew ate silently and everyone chatted amongst themselves. "Andrew, when is the (Y/n)'s Tea Party??" Sally asked. Andrew looked up from his plate. "Oh, at Tea Time which is at three o'clock sharp. Inner (Y/n) gets mad is anyone is late." Andrew whispered at the end. Sally nodded. (Y/n) walked in as she grabbed a plate from the kitchen. She sat next to Andrew and set her plate down. Everyone went silent by her abruptness. She took out her locket and smiled. Andrew's eyes widened and nearly spit out his drink. "(Y/n), what the heck??!! When did you do this??!!" He yelled. (Y/n) sent him a smile. "This morning~~" She sang. She took out all the Kishin souls as she put one in her mouth. "Ahh... Soo good, want one?" She said towards Andrew who jut turned his head. "I can some myself...." He mumbled. "What are you eating?" Jeff asked and pointed at the plate of Kishin souls. "You can't eat these." (Y/n) said as her voice was muffled. "Why not?" Jeff grit his teeth. Andrew was about to speak up. "So that's what you were doing?" Slenderman entered as (Y/n) nodded. "Can I have some matches?" She asked as he quickly went into the kitchen. "Why the heck do you need matches?" Jane asked with bewilderment. Andrew just face palmed. "Really (Y/n)? Now?" He said. (Y/n) just smiled. "She said that she was able to get what she wanted so I get to get mine." She replied. Andrew's eyes widen. "You let her out??!" "No, she let herself out." "And you didn't do anything??!" Andrew shouted as she shrugged. He slammed his head against the table. "Who the hell is 'she'?!" Jeff yelled. "Do you mean Inner (Y/n)?" Clockwork asked as (Y/n) nodded. "Yep, she told me that she was able to get a snack last night an I know what she meant so why not have something I want?" Toby's face burst as he looked down. "Toby you alright? You're face is red." Masky asked quietly. Toby just nodded. "Exactly!! Don't you know how-" "What?" (Y/n)'s Rosario glowed and spoke. Slenderman came back with some matches. "Thanks Mr. Slendy!!" (Y/n) explained. She pulled out a match and light it. "What are you going to do, (Y/n)?" Sally asked with curios eyes. "I'm hungry, I haven't eaten in days~" (Y/n) replied. Toby flinched as he knew he heard similar words. (Y/n) brought the flame to her lips. "(Y/n) what are you doing?!" Jane exclaimed. Everyone watched with widen eyes. To their surprise she just ate it. "So good~" she hummed and lit more matches in fire. Andrew just face palmed. He sighed. "(Y/n), really? Could you have chosen something else?" He asked. (Y/n) shook her head. "You can eat fire?!!" BEN yelled. (Y/n) just smiled. "Wait who's Inner (Y/n)?" Masky asked. "You can meet her!!" (Y/n) exclaimed. "No!! You can not!!" Andrew exclaimed. A bright light blinded everyone as a blonde sat on the table with her legs crossed. "Good Afternoon~" Alice said with a smirk. "You're here!!" (Y/n) exclaimed with wide eyes. "Okay Lunch's over!! Bye!!" Andrew flipped his seat and walked out. Some left as some just stared. "Sally~ Here's something for you~" Alice held out an envelope towards Sally. "Sally don't take it, I don't trust her."Jeff glared at Alice as she just chuckled as she disappeared. "What the-" Jeff stood up and looked around as she appeared in front of him. Jeff took a step back but held out his knife. "Why you-!" Alice point a finger and pushed his knife down. "With a temper like that you'll never get the girls to like." She said and appeared next to (Y/n). Jane let out a laugh. Jeff's face turned red as he grit his teeth and glared at Jane. "Shut up!! Like you know how to dress with you dressing up for a funeral!!" He yelled. "At least I'm a girl unlike you who tries to be one!!" Jane stood up. (Y/n) just sighed and put the souls into her locket while her inner self just watched the two argued with a smirk. "Your evviiilll..." (Y/n) grinned as
Alice smirked. "I know~"

~End Of Chapter 9~