Chapter 6

"We got another one." Andrew said as (Y/n) emotionally sliced the Kishin in half. A red glowing soul floated in front of them. "Dang (Y/n)," Andrew turned back to his human form and he grabbed the soul. "You didn't have to be that harsh." He said and gulped down the soul and released a satisfied sigh. "It was going to die anyway." She replied darkly. Andrew sighed and put an arm around her shoulder. "We'll get him soon then we can have our revenge." He said. (Y/n)'s tense body relaxed at his touch and smiled. "You're right." She then looked outside. A sudden urge built up in her chest. "How about we go explore the forest? We haven't been there in a while." She pointed towards outside. Andrew scratched his cheek with his index finger. "I guess..." He said. The two put on a jacket as they went outside. Andrew slightly shivered. (Y/n) noticed this and snickered. "You cold?~" She teased. "S-shut up!!" Andrew yelled. (Y/n) just laughed as she held out her hand. "Here. Hold my hand. I'll warm you up." She smiled cheekily. Andrew looked away. (Y/n) sighed and grabbed his hand as he suddenly felt warmth surround him. 'Thanks' He thought. 'Your Welcome~' (Y/n) replied. The two continued walking as they noticed a paper attached to a tree. "What the-?" (Y/n) put out an arm in front of him. "Don't." She said before Andrew could take it. Andrew quickly pulled his hand away. 'Don't move.' She telepathically said as Andrew nodded. He then heard static and covered his ears. (Y/n) then felt a presence behind her and prepared to attack until she recognized its soul. She turned around to face the one and only, Slenderman. "Oh hello again." She blankly said. This took him by surprise. "What do you want?" She asked. "I want you to become a creepypasta." Slenderman said. (Y/n) thought for a moment and nodded. "Only if Andrew can come." Slenderman looked confused for moment before noticing another person. He hesitantly nodded. "Alright, come with me." "Where are we going?" Andrew asked. "To my mansion." The three suddenly disappeared as they arrived in an office. "F-" "Wait, if you want us to become a Creepypasta, you first have to listen to what I have to say first." (Y/n) cut Slenderman off. Slenderman nodded. She snapped her fingers as the room turned pitch black. 'Why does this seem oh so familiar...' Andrew sarcastically thought. "You would have to agree with my terms~" (Y/n) said. Slenderman looked confused. "I need to look at your soul an you have to be within my contract. I'll serve you if I can keep a hold of your soul. You also have to follow what I say. Don't worry it's not much~" (Y/n) floated in front of him. Slenderman thought this through as he nodded. "But what is it that you want?" He asked. "It's not what I want, it's what I own~" She opened her mouth as black mist formed. She bend down and grabbed a hold of Slenderman's hand, which took him by surprise. She gave his hand a kiss as the black mist seemed to seethed through and imprint her contract on him. The room turned back to normal as Slenderman looked at his hand. He titled it and he can see re visible contract. "What's this?" He asked. "It's one of my contracts." (Y/n) replied. "I have one right here." Andrew said as he pulled down his sweater to reveal the bite mark with a different contract. Slenderman nodded. "You two go explore the mansion. I need to do some work, come to my office when I alert you." He said. The two just waved and headed out. They walked through the halls for a while and noticed the many room. 'So there's more of them?' 'Yes.' Andrew slightly nodded and followed (Y/n) into a room. Without hesitation she unlocked and went inside. "(Y/n), what at you doing?!" Andrew whispered. "This used to be my room...." (Y/n) quietly said as she looked around. 'I remember this room from my dream... But how..?' She shook her head and sat down. Andrew only stared at her. "You mean..." (Y/n) gave him a look and nodded. "I'm going to sleep." She said and laid down. "W-wait you can't be serious- (Y/n)? (Y/n)?!" Andrew sighed to himself knowing it's no use. He stayed in her room for while and tried to look for something fun to do. 'Everyone please go into the living room, this is important.' Slenderman's voice ran through his head. Andrew groaned as he hit his head on the wall. "(Y/n), wake up." He said as he made his way towards her. (Y/n)'s eyes shot open, glaring at him. Andrew froze and quickly back away. The (h/c) girl sat up and looked at Andrew. "I know, now let's go." She said and walked out the door. "Wait (Y/n)!!"