Chapter 3

It was silent after the two had talked. They quietly walked out of the house not before (Y/n) quickly changed. Sally happily played with her doll as she hummed a song. (Y/n) held a slight frown as her eyes were slightly narrowed. Her hands in her pockets as she listened to music. Andrew walked besides her with his hands behind his head with a calm expression. Andrew then stopped as (Y/n) bumped into him. She was about to retort until Sally jumped up and ran in front of them. "Bye Andrew-Onii and (Y/n)-Onee!!!" She waved while running towards a school building. Andrew waved with a smile and (Y/n) lazily did the same. Andrew then started walking towards their school as (Y/n) slouched forwards and walked. "How come you act different?" Andrew suddenly spoke up as (Y/n) removed one of her earbuds. "What?" Andrew sighed and faced her. "I said, why are you acting different?" (Y/n) abruptly stopped as she looked down, her bangs once again shadowing her eyes. "Why do I even need to be enthusiastic for school?" Andrew was slightly a taken back as he regained his posture. "But you do; do well at school..." He hesitantly said. (Y/n) gave him a blank look and frowned. "Yeah, but I don't even have to try. I mean all the fan girls and female teachers, even if I make a mistake it's always praised. The teachers don't look even look at my work not matter how hard I try." "If it's that easy, why can't you just tell them if you can't have any homework?" Andrew questioned. (Y/n) stopped again and gave Andrew a look. "You don't get it do you? Because I'm so 'popular' boys would get jealous of me and bully me." Her bangs shadowed her eyes. "Why are you even being nice to me and hanging with me anyways?!! You even said it yourself!! I'm trash, a freak!! A heartless, emotionless bastard!! Why do you even care about how I feel anyway?!!" (Y/n) stabbed her nails into her skin as she tightly clenched her fist. She grit her teeth together. "Is it because I'm a girl??!! Is that it?! I bet if you didn't know I was a girl you would still-!!" Andrew cut her off as her eyes widen. Andrew's arms wrapped around (Y/n) as his chin rested on her shoulder. "You saved me sister. She's very important to me. Even if you were a boy... I would still be thankful. When you were unconscious, I panicked. I quickly rushed to your side and called an ambulance. That's when I thought that... I didn't want you to die because you have saved both mine and my sister's life. You should still live on to do more good deeds. Even you said that anyone would have done the same at your house but... There's rarely any. That's why you still need to exist. You-" Andrew was cut of by a giggle. (Y/n) put a hand to her mouth. "Haha, Andrew..." She giggled. Andrew's flushed red as he realized what he was doing. "Did I trail off?! Sorry!" He was about to pull away until (Y/n) pulled him back and hugged him tightly. She burrowed her head into his neck. "Thanks, I really needed that." She pulled away as she smiled widely. "Who want have thought that my bully had such a soft spot~" She teased. "Shut up!" Andrew looked away. (Y/n) laughed and patted his shoulders. "Haha, okay let's get going." She ran ahead of him. "Hey!!" (Y/n) laughed as she continued running as soon as she looked forward she crashed into to someone. She fell back and looked to see who she bumped into. 'It just had to be him and his group.' (Y/n) thought as she glared behind her bangs. "Watch where you're going you blind freak! Might as well be bald if you can't get your bangs right!!" Chris smirked as the others behind him laughed. Andrew then can running as he ran towards (Y/n). He helped her help as she dusted herself off. "What the heck Andrew?! Why are you helping him?!" Andrew only glared at Aaron. "Shut up Aaron, like'd you know how to talk." He spat out. "Why you-!" Aaron was about to run towards him as Chris stopped him. "Andrew, what's all of this crap?!" Chris yelled. Andrew then glared. "You know what!! I quit your stupid group!! All of your attempts are so pathetic!!" He shouted. "Come on Andrew, they're not worth it." (Y/n) said. Andrew then tossed her a grin. "You're right, they probably don't understand a word I'm saying." (Y/n) secretly smiled and rolled her eyes. The two started walking away as Chris fumed. He motioned Aaron and Kyle with his hand as they run towards the two. When they were close enough (Y/n) tilted her head to the side and gave them a death stare. The two immediately stopped as their eyes widen. (Y/n)'s bangs shadowed her eyes but they could see her glowing eyes staring right through them. "Yes?" Her voice sent shivers down their spines. They shakily took a step back. "W-we w-were j-just l-leaving!!" They shuttered and ran off. (Y/n) turned towards Andrew with a closed eye smile. Andrew was lost for words but shook it off. "What?" (Y/n) said and gave a knowing smile. Andrew shook his head and put an arm around her shoulder. "I'm glad I'm on your good side." He said. (Y/n) just laughed. "Hahaha you should be." She replied which Andrew laughed at. Chris only watched with a glare as he then smirked. "Payback time."

The bell rang signaling lunch time. (Y/n) sat in her seat and leaned back as the room cleared. Andrew stood up and walked towards her desk. "Are you going to the roof?" He asked. (Y/n) looked up and nodded. "You know it." "But after school we can walk towards my house." Andrew suddenly said. (Y/n) stopped and gave him a look. "What?" Andrew rubbed the back of his neck. "Well maybe you can live with us for a while since you're lonely at your house and yeah..." He replied. (Y/n) then smiled. "Sure." They walked out as they noticed a crowd. "Huh?" They walked closer and noticed a picture of Andrew and (Y/n). Their eyes narrowed as they read the description.

'Introducing the school's #1 gay couple. Here shows Andrew's obvious affection towards the #1 loner of the school. It's obvious that he just wanted to be in the same label as him so there he has it. The outcasts are these two disgusting 'lovebirds', can't help but feel bad for Andrew's choice. I bet they already have 'broken' the rules for being a couple.'

Murmurs were heard around them as one pointed out. "Look it's them!!" Everyone stared as Andrew growled. "GAY!" A student shouted as everyone laughed. (Y/n) sighed to herself as took a hold of Andrew's hand. She raised their hands up. "Look their holding hands!!" (Y/n) closed her eyes and then quickly opened them up. "Yeah, so what if we're gay!! At least we're not like Chris who constantly surrounds himself with the same gender as he!! If you didn't know, the two the follow him around always listens to him and they're as close as boyfriends!! Don't you ever notice how they all stare at each other?!! They're in a threesome!! They freaking always touch each other and have those goo-goo eyes at each other. Even if the shower!! Kyle and Aaron are always so willing to take showers with Chris!! Right Andrew?!!" (Y/n) yelled as everyone's faces turned to realization then disgust. Andrew then gave (Y/n) a smile and looked back with a horrific look. "Yeah!! It's true!! That's why I quite their group!! I can't stand hearing them whispering sweet nothings to each other in the showers as they washed each other's back!! I told him I quite he was angry cause I was with (Y/n) and so was the other two!! We aren't like that-!!" Andrew yelled. (Y/n) smiled. "Cause we're not a couple!!" She removed her hat and shook her hair out. She opened her (e/c) eyes as everyone gasped. She smirked. "I'm just Andrew's sister!!" Andrew gave her a look as everyone looked in shock. (Y/n) smiled innocently and tilted her head. "What? I have no family and I'll be living with you so that makes me your sister." "I guess so..." Andrew averted his eyes. "She's so pretty!!" "Oh my gosh (Y/n)'s a girl?!!" "I didn't know Andrew had another sister?!!" The two walked away from the crowd as they went up to the roof. "That was entertaining..." (Y/n) stretched her arms. "Really? A threesome?" Andrew sat down. "I have no problem with other people's sexuality but it's like as if they're toying with each other it's just-" (Y/n) said and shivered. "So what's for lunch?" She asked and leaned over Andrew's shoulder. He laughed and opened up his bento. "An egg omelet, some vegetables, and rice balls." (Y/n) took out her bento and held her chopsticks as she sneakily took a rice ball out of Andrew's bento. "Mmm that was good." She hummed. "Hey!" Andrew shouted. (Y/n) laughed and opened up her bento. "Here. We can share some of mine with with yours." She smiled at him. Andrew stared at her as red rushed to his cheeks. 'Why does she have to be so cute?' "Andrew? Hey Andrew!~" (Y/n) waved a hand in front of him. Andrew was brought back to reality as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry, I spaced out." (Y/n) then held up her chopsticks. "Hey you still haven't tried my food yet!" She had her hand under her chopsticks as she held up some food. "Come on try it! It's not poisonous, I made it myself!!" Andrew blushed. 'S-she m-made it!!' (Y/n) just smiled and laughed. "Oh course I did! Who else?" Andrew stared in shock. 'I forgot she can read minds!' (Y/n) just smiled. "Say 'Ah'!" 'She's still cute...' 'Thank you!' (Y/n) said telepathy. Andrew just nodded and opened his mouth. 'Y-your welcome!' He swallowed and his eyes widen. "Is it that bad?" "No! It's actually really good!!" Andrew exclaimed. "Thanks!"

~End of Chapter 3~