Chapter 5: The Great Adventure AKA The Mall

CHAPTER 5

THE GREAT ADVENTURE AKA THE MALL

AILA POV

My eyes are wide as Dallas grasps my hand and pulls me into the mall. I wrinkle my nose at the smells that assault my nose. Making a face I glance at Dallas to see a smile on his face with his silver eyes shining.  

"What?" Dallas chuckles and shakes his head. 

"Nothing, you're just cute is all." I open my mouth to comment when a new smell gets my attention. Tugging on Dallas's hand, I push past the humans in my way and stop in front of a store. I inhale again as I look up at the brightly colored sign. It takes me a minute to read the words. 

"Wanda's Wonderful World of Chocolate." I look over at Dallas, whose staring at me intently, as I point at the sign. 

"Dallas, I read it and its chocolate." His eyes darken when I say the word chocolate and I see his wolf peering through his eyes. I tilt my head to the side as I eye him curiously. 

"Hello wolf. Do you want chocolate, too?" His voice is low and gravelly as his wolf speaks through him. 

"I want to lick the chocolate off you." I brighten. My mate wants to mate. I nod my head as I speak. 

"Yes, let's get chocolate then mate but...." I look into his eyes. 

"Dallas says no mating yet so I guess we could just play with the chocolate. You could feed it to me." Dallas's wolf growls as he licks his lips. 

"Yes." I smile and tug him towards the store. 

"Well, come on Dallas's wolf. Let's get chocolate."

.........................

I leave the store with a box of 'Butterfingers', a box of 'Tootsie Pops' (that Jax had told me I had to try), a box of 'Tootise rolls', a box of 'Snickers', and Dallas got a bag of 'Twizzlers'. I unwrap the Butterfinger and take a bite, which causes me to moan in pleasure. I close my eyes and rock back on my heels as I let it melt in my mouth. I open my eyes to see Dallas inches from my face. His tongue flicks out as he licks my lips, causing a shiver to go through my body. I blink at him as he smirks at me and pulls back. 

"You had a little chocolate on your mouth." A strange feeling passes over me as I stare into his eyes. My voice is husky as I speak. 

"Anytime." He grasps my hand again and pulls me towards a clothing store. I picks lots of pants and shirts even though Dallas talks me into several dresses. Dallas is paying when I see it. Making a sound in my throat I walk over to the outfit in the window. I make a keening noise of pleasure as I raise my hand and pet the sleeve. It's so pretty. I continue to stare at it when I feel heat at my back. I turn to see Dallas two inches from my face his eyes bright. I gulp as I feel color flood my face. 

"Dallas." His eyes flash when I lick my lips nervously as he reaches up and runs his knuckles down the side of my face. 

"You like that outfit, Mate? Speechless I nod as he growls deep in his throat. Pressing his lips to my cheek he straightens and turns to the clerk. "Give me that outfit including the boots." After he pays he grabs the bags and my candy and leads me to food. As soon as he sets the food in front of me I start shoving it into my mouth. As I finish I look up to see an odd expression on his face. My wolf whimpers as someone snickers from the table beside us.