Epilogue

EPILOGUE

"How much longer is it, Aila?" Scowling I glare at Juliet as Star chuckles. 

"Two more months and we graduate Juliet. Just think how happy Dally will be cause the twins are driving him crazy." She nudges my shoulder as Gremlin stops directly in front of us and freezes with his eyes locked on Romeo, who's sitting a few feet from us with a couple of his friends. My eyes widen as I look in between them. But why now? He's known Romeo forever. Then I see who his friends are and I burst into giggles. When all four of them turn their heads to glare at me Juliet and I burst into laughter until Juliet ruins it. 

"You know if you thought Gremlin was bad after he failed to protect you before then  imagine how bad he's going to be with those three as mates." 

"Who has mates?" I glance up as Pan and Macey walk up to us. I sigh and look over to see them headed our way. 

"Apparently Gremlin has found his mates with Romeo.....Caine and Ainle." Laughter fills the air as I sigh and shake my head. Juliet tilts her head and I see a look pass between her and Abel as he comes to a stop behind Caine and Ainle. I wondered why neither set of twins had the same mate?

..........................

HOME

"No way in hell! Back off Caine I'm not playing with you! You're not putting that on me!"  

"Aila, what's wrong?" Scowling at Caine I walk over to Dally, who holding the twin terrors in his arms. 

"Hey Dally. Hey boys. Dally tell Caine he's not putting a damn leash on me." Frowning Dally glances at Caine then back to me. 

"Why would Caine try to put a leash on you." Exasperated I throw my hands in the air as the boys giggle at me. 

"Because Gremlin is my Protector thus his mates are too. So Caine , Ainle, and Romeo want to know where I am at all times even though they haven't even mated yet." Dally raises a brow as Caine, Ainle, and Romeo walk over to stand in front of him. 

"They're Gremlin's mates?" I laugh at his stunned expression as I take the boys from him. 

"Exactly. They are going to terrorize me, baby. Make them stop." Dally starts to laugh as Ainle looks over at me. 

"What did you say your sons' names were again?" Rolling my eyes I mumble under my breath. 

"I named them Diesel and Maverick but..." I trail off as Diesel, with his bright silver eyes throws his hands up and says. 

"Destruction!" Maverick not to be out done raises his arms and flashes me his hazel eyes and says. 

"Mayhem!" Covering his mouth to hide his chuckle Ainle fake coughs as Caine walks over. 

"They really call them that?" I sigh as the boys twist in my arms and I set them down so they can go over to their Daddies, who are now ribbing Gremlin and Romeo. 

"Yes, and they live up to it to." Ainle starts to speak until he hears the boys scream their names again as they leap at Pan and Macey and take them to the ground. Ainle looks back to me and I shrug. 

"Between you guys, Gremlin, my mates, and those two I'm going need a vacation."

........................

LATER THAT NIGHT

I felt my heart start to pound as they walk closer. My breathe catches in my throat as their eyes look me up and down. Air escapes my lungs in a rush as hands reach out to grasp mine. Dallas lifts me into the air as his lips press against mine. I can't help the soft smile that comes to my face. Dallas sets me down then pulls back to look at me as his thumb traces the smile on my lips. 

"Why are you smiling, little one?" My eyes look over to my Mace and Pan then back to Dallas as I speak. 

"I've read lots of books Dallas but do you know what I've just realized?" Dallas shakes his head as fingers massage gently up and down my back, soothing me. "I realized that my three favorite characters have actually came to life in the actions of my mates." Dallas raises a brow as Mace presses a kiss to the back of my neck, the fingers still moving up and down my back causing sparks to tingle along my skin. "Peter Pan, the first lost boy. Tarzan. And well, Prince Eric from the 'Little Mermaid."  

There is a chuckle and a growl from behind me as Dallas speaks. 

"Prince Eric from the Disney movie?" I hear another growl behind me as Mace speaks. 

"Prince Eric? I'm Prince Eric. Why can't Dallas be Prince Eric?" He pauses as if considering his words before speaking again. "You're right. Dallas is Tarzan but Prince Eric. Really?" Heat floods my cheeks as I clear my throat to speak. 

"I've also realized that while romance books and fairy tales can have endings that make you dream of your ever after they have one thing wrong." Dallas tilts his head to the side as he looks at me. 

"What do they have wrong baby?"  

"It takes more than two people to make a happy ending. It takes a Pack." Dallas laughs as he kisses me again then pulls back. 

"Well you definitely have that, little one cause you have us. I love you." My eyes meet his. 

"I love you too. I love all of you more than I could have ever dreamed isn't that the best ever after ever?"

NARRATOR POV

And so the school of Haven became public knowledge to all humans. And all sorts of things that people though were mythological came to light. Some people were thrilled and some were not. But the Ultimate Omega brought them together not with her magical powers but with the power of her heart and her ability to accept anyone for who they are. Not that the humans know of everything no one really knows what could happen next.