Chapter 13: Night Crawler

• Dedicated to Ricky Spencer

DALLAS POV

"He's my Uncle. I look just like him. He is also the one that killed my Dad. But he's supposed to be dead. Cause....cause I killed him."

CHAPTER 13

NIGHTCRAWLER?

AILA POV

As soon as Dally shut our bond down Mace and Pan turn to me with predatory eyes. I felt all my worries fall away as they stalk towards me. I blink once and they're on either side of me pulling my shirt over my head. I gasp and shiver as they're fingertips trail down my side and each one of them dips fingers into the sides of my pj bottoms. I feel lips on either side of my neck as my pjs hit the floor. Then I'm swept into Pan's arms and I giggle at his abruptness. Mace ruffles Pan's hair and moves around us into the bathroom. I hear the water start as I look deep into Pan's eyes. He growls in his throat as I lean forward and lick his neck before nipping it lightly. His hands tighten on my waist as he walks into the bathroom that no longer has a door but at least the debris has been cleaned up.  

Tucking my hair behind my ear and snuggling into Pan's warm chest I glance at Mace, who is already in the Jacuzzi sized bathtub, waiting for us. I feel my cheeks get hot as I quickly look back to Pan as he speaks. 

"Are you sore from last night Aila?" I stare into his eyes and nod. 

"A little. You?" Pan grins as he leans over and puts me in Mace's arms. I shiver from the hotness of the water and Mace's arms as Pan answers. 

"Not much. Want to play?" I feel myself grow wet as Mace tightens his arms around me and Pan steps into the water, his clothes already gone due to his shifting. He settles in the water as Mace raises an arm and uses his hand to lift my face up, towards him. I stare into those hazel orbs and get lost for a minutes before his lips descend onto mine. The kiss is hot and feral, nothing like the soft kiss from last night and it only makes me grow wetter as I lose myself in him. When he finally pulls back I'm panting which causes him to chuckle softly. 

"No more holding back sweetie but I think Pan needs some attention now." I turn to see Pan watching us with hooded eyes. He's leaning against the tub with one hand on his member as he continues to stare at me. I mewl softly as Mace releases me and I climb onto Pan's lap. His breath stutters as I lick the side of his neck, nuzzling him, as I my hand slides down to replace his. I pump him up and down a few times before sliding his member inside me. His body quivers in anticipation as he hits the bottom of me and I lick his lips.  

Then a hand reaches around me and grasps the back of Pan's hand as a warm chest presses against my back. I tilt my head back to look into Mace's eyes as Pan thrusts his hips up causing me to gasp. Mace smirks and licks my ear. 

"Ride our lost boy baby. Mark him as yours." I start to say that I don't know how just as I feel Mace's hands on my thighs. He tilts me back a little so I feel Pan slide back some then he shoves me forward causing me to cry out in pleasure. I throw my head back as he continues to thrust me into Pan and I feel his dick pressed against my ass. A keening wail passes from my lips and I turn to see Dallas standing in the doorway with a soft smile on his face. 

"Mark him little one. Do it." Unable to deny him I lean forward as my climax shoots through and bite into the side of Pan's neck. He howls in pleasure and thrusts into me a few more times before going limp underneath me. I pull back and lick my mark before laying my head on his damp chest. I hear Dallas laugh as Mace stiffens beside me and I feel panic flow through our bond. Immediately Dallas is beside us and Pan's eyes fly open as Mace speaks. 

"Shit! My sister's in labor." Lifting off of Pan I turn to a panicked Mace, his eyes wild. 

"Shh, it's okay Macey. We can go to her." He gulps and looks down at me.