Chapter 14: Lullabye

CHAPTER 14

LULLABYES

AILA POV

As soon as we enter the room the door slam shut which means no one else is coming in her until she has her cubs. I look over at my mates to see Mace has gone extremely pale as he clutches Dally's hand but I'm not feeling much better myself. My blood is pulsing in my ears as I look at Lea in the bed with her mates on either side of her. Her face is tear stained as she looks down at the man kneeling by the foot of the bed. His face is worried as the coppery smell of blood hits me. I flinch as Lea lets out another bellow of pain. I look back as a hand clasps mine.

I look up to see Mace staring down at me with a solemn expression. Our eyes meet and something seems to shift in the air. Without any words spoken he releases my hand as we step by the side of Lea's bed. Her mates seem to sense something as they step back from us. 

Mace's eyes meet mine once again and the queasiness in my stomach eases as I place one of my hands on Lea's bulging stomach. With the other hand I reach over and grasp Mace's. I watch as Pan steps up behind Mace and places his arms around his waist just as Dallas's hand wrap around mine. The lights in the room dim as Mace releases his power.

I vaguely hear Lea gasp as warmth and love seems to fill the room. Tears fill my eyes as I hear the babies whimper in my mind. One of them is still frightened. My eyes flutter shut as I focus on the babe until I feel it start to calm. When it calms completely the others do as well. My shoulders relax as I hear someone telling Lea to push. My heart starts to beat fast as I hear someone yelling my name. Mace's hands are yanked from mine but I keep my hand on Lea's stomach until I feel the last babe leave. Then I open my eyes only to realize everything is blurry. Someone's screams my name then everything goes black.

.....................

"Aila...." I open my eyes only to meet bright silver eyes. I groan at the aching of my muscles as I speak.

"What...happened?" Dallas raises a hand to my cheek before pressing his lips to mine.

"You gave too much of yourself to Lea. You've been asleep for twenty-four hours." He pulls back as Mace leans in and nuzzles my face. Both of them have bags under their eyes.

"Where's P..." I gasp when I feel someone nip the side of my bare breast. I look down to see Pan flick his tongue across my nipple as Mace and Dallas chuckle. I look over to see their faces side by side and it gave me an idea.

"You know I may be too achy to do much right now but you two could certainly entertain us." Pan raises his face excitedly as we both look to Mace and Dallas. Lust lights in Dallas's eyes as he looks down at Pan and I.

"So Pan will finger that tight little pussy of yours and you'll jack his delectable dick while I do all the work?" Pan and I nod eagerly as Mace grins and says teasingly. 

"I guess I don't get a say in this?" Without looking at him Dallas speaks. 

"No. You promise to stay still Lea? You just woke up." I nod again and Dallas grins. 

"Well in that case I have a handsome bear to top. You two get settled while I get Mace in the mood." Pan settles his head on my shoulder as we watch Dallas slide off Mace's clothes piece by piece. When the last piece of clothing falls away Dallas presses his lips to Mace's as fingers slide through my pubic hair and into me. I gasp in surprise as I continue to watch Dallas plunge into Mace's mouth. 

Dallas pulls back from Mace as my hand reaches over to clasp Pan's dick. I pump it in time to the thrust of his fingers in and out of me as Dallas speaks. 

"Get on your knees and suck it my little bear." Mace rolls his eyes at the nickname but does as Dallas says and gets on his knees. I pump Pan faster as Mace's mouth closes over Dallas's mushroom head. As Mace's mouth engulfs Dallas Pan reaches out and squeezes my breast.

I moan as Dallas grasps Mace's hair and starts to pump in and out of Mace's mouth. Mace grunts at the rough hold on his hair but goes along with Dallas's pace until abruptly Dallas pulls away. He keeps his grasp on Mace's hair as he pulls Mace to his feet. Pan's mouth presses to my neck and he sucks on it lightly as I whimper in response. 

"Kneel on the bed little bear. Kiss our little one while I fuck you." Mace comes over to me and leans over me, sliding his tongue into my mouth as he grunts. I look over him to see Dallas is pressed against him. Dallas grins at me as he caresses Mace's back. 

"Give it a minute little bear." Mace pulls from our kiss to look back at Dallas. 

"I like the burn Dally. Fuck me hard, please?" Dallas growls and pulls back before slamming forward again. Mace grunts then whimpers as Dallas plows into him. My mouth opens wide as Mace's tongue plunges inside my mouth. I watch Dallas thrust into him harder as Pan's fingers plunge inside me and twist slightly. My eyes cloud with my inclosing orgasm as I pump Pan faster with my left hand. With my right hand I reach out and grasp Mace's dick pumping him up and down as well. Dallas howls and leans across Mace's back to plunge his elongated teeth into his shoulder. Mace roars as hot semen coats my right hand then Pan groans against my neck as his semen coats my left hand. Then my orgasm sweeps through me as everything fades in and out. 

I lay between Pan and Mace panting heavily as Dallas uses a wet clothe to clean the three of us off. I grin at him and stick my tongue out at Dallas. He chuckles and leans over to ruffle my hair then freezes and widens his eyes as he takes a strand of my hair and lifts it into the light.  

"Little one have you seen your mate marks yet." I shake my head and snuggle into Pan's side as my eyes start to droop. 

"No and I don't care. Sleep now. Talk later Dally." With that my eyes fell shut.

A/N:  I know I haven't put in how Lea is yet but I honestly haven't written it yet.  I have a couple more things to get out first.  Don't hate me.  Can you guess how many babies she had?  You can if you read the epilogue to NOTHING.  And let me give props to MIstress Sugar on wattpad.  My tablet was one fire from all the votes she was giving me.  She ran through two books like they were nothing.  Get some sleep Misstress Sugar and thanks for the votes.  :)