Chapter 6: Omega

CHAPTER SIX

OMEGA

AILA POV

A/N: THERE IS SOME RATED 'R' MATERIAL IN THIS CHAPTER BUT NOT MUCH

"Angel?" I groan and snuggle into the warm chest holding me close. I don't have to open my eyes to know that it's Dallas. 

"Aila?" I sigh and open my eyes see Dallas staring down at me and Adan right beside him. The other two men are standing in the doorway and I remember what Dallas had said to me. I stiffen and look back up at Dallas as tears fill my eyes. He frowns as I speak. 

"The next time you want to test Adan to see if he's the one who betrayed us you should ask me. He couldn't have done it. I knew that the minute I saw him." Dallas's eyes widen as he looks from me to Adan but I ignore him and look over at Adan as I frown at his green Mohawk. 

"I can feel him like we're the same. I can even read his thoughts if I want to." I narrow my eyes when I feel him trying to hide something from me and I quickly pluck it out of his head. When I see the fight with Dallas a growl erupts from my mouth as I bare my teeth at my brother. 

"You hit my mate!" Adan grins at me and steps back, raising his hands as the men in the doorway chuckles and Dallas tightens his grip on me. 

"Easy there Aila. He started it." I growl louder as I slap a hand on Dallas's chest. 

"And I'll finish it!" I go to lunge but Dallas holds me easily as I fight to get free. 

"Let me go Dallas." I hear him growl softly and I turn to see his eyes glowing. Apparently he doesn't like me telling him what to do. I smack his chest. "Stow it and set me down." Power flows from me and before Dallas realizes what he's doing he's set me down. He blinks then snarls at he stares at me. I shrug having no idea as to why he listened then I turn to Adan and punch him in the jaw. He staggers back as the red haired guy at the door speaks. 

"Now lass, donna be too harsh on yer brother. 'e's had a rough year." Adan drops his hand and looks over to the man and frowns. 

"It's alright Liam. I know she still loves me." I scowl at them both as Dallas clears his throat. I look back at him to see his wolf is still close to the surface.

"I thought you were an Omega?" I shrug and look at Adan who grimaces as he rubs the back of his head. 

"Well, she's kind of an Omega but I can't tell you anymore until after the trip." Dallas frowns and glances at me as I realize what Adan's saying as I recall my dream. 

"I saw some more of my past and mom is the one that took my memories. She said when I found my mate to bring him back to where we used to live before I mate with him. She said you have a right to know what you're getting into." Dallas frowns as Alpha and the Pack push past Liam and come over to me. I smile when I see Patch and kneel down to hug him. He yelps and licks my cheek as I giggle. I look up to see everyone staring down at me but I have a question I have been dying to ask. 

"Adan why is your hair green?" Liam bursts into laughter as Adan scowls at me. Alpha looks over at him and snorts before laying down beside me. 

"Actually my name is Gremlin now. And the red haired Irish man is Liam and the other man is Phelan his bond brother. They were driving their mates crazy so they got sent with me. We'll also have someone else meeting up with us on our journey. Dallas chuckles and I glance back at him. 

"Gremlin from the movie I take it?" Adan grins as I scowl. What movie? 

"How did you know Aila's name?" I smile when Dallas blushes. 

"I didn't. I'd always wanted to have a daughter named that because it means strong one." Adan grins and looks back to me. I smile widely and leap to my feet and rush into his arms. He grunts from the impact as my brother's warmth calms my beating heart.

...........................

I left the guys to talk and went downstairs to check on my friends. I took the Pack and Dallas's sisters with me because I couldn't seem to let them out of my sight right now. After telling my friends to keep lookout we went back inside to get something to eat. Alpha and Tuck and Tumble decided to run the borders with Dallas's pack while Patches came with us. Bloo and Bonnet clamber onto his back while Star shakes her head at them and opens the back door to the kitchen.  

I squeal in delight when I see Beta Jax at the kitchen counter with a Butterfinger. Before I even think about my actions I leap at him and pluck the Butterfinger from his hands. I was on the third bite before I heard the loud growls. I blink and look over to see Dallas growling at Jax. I flush when I realize I'm sitting on his lap. Keeping eye contact I slide off Jax's lap clutching the candy in my hands. I step forward and press my cheek to Dallas's chest. 

"I'm sorry Dally. I just saw the candy and..." As I nuzzle his chest the growls ceased and laughter erupted around the room. I look up to see everyone is roaring with laughter. . I blush and duck my head and Dallas picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I yelp and clutch tighter to my candy as he heads upstairs. 

"We might now be able to mate yet little one but we can get close. I think it's time I showed you who was Alpha." Snickers fills the air as Dallas reaches his room and opens the door. Then he's kicking the door shut and setting on my feet. The laughter cuts off as my eyes follow him. His wolf shines in his eyes as he grasps my shoulders and pulls me to him. I start to speak, to ask him what he's doing but he presses his lips to mine and I'm lost.  

Sparks fly as his arms wrap around my waist and I press as close to him as I can get. Fire floods me as an ache starts in my stomach then his tongue licks my lips as his hands on my waist and lift me up. I wrap my legs around him, feeling something poke me in the stomach as I moan from the heat. His tongue slides in my mouth and I swear I see stars. This was better than candy. Then the sweet taste of Butterfinger is wrapping around my senses and I realize he'd taken a bite of my candy. Whimpering I slide my tongue into his mouth and take the bite of chocolate from his mouth. I moan as the sweetness coats my tongue. Dallas and Butterfinger....perfect. His hands slide back and grip my ass as his lips leave mine. He nips at my neck as I throw my head back and grind my hips against him. 

"Dally...please....I...I...I burn." He growls softly and sets me on the bed.  

"I want to taste you little one." Propped up on my elbows I blink down at him as he kneels by the bed. His large hands caress my sides then slide up to rub at my breasts and even through my shirt I feel him on my bare skin. I whimper as the fire burns hotter inside of me. 

"Dally please!" He groans at my words and runs his hands down to the button on my pants, watching me.  

"Let me take them off and taste you. We won't mate yet little one but let's play." Unable to deny him or the burning inside of me I nod. The next thing I know my pants are gone. I blink as something rips and I see my panties in Dallas's hand. I blush at the fact that I'm naked from the waist down and shift uncomfortably as Dallas looks at me like I'm his next meal. He licks his lips and I watch mesmerized as he drops my panties to the floor and slides his hands down there. His fingers glides over me then he hits a spot and I whimper as my close my eyes. It feels so....exciting. He rubs it again as he speaks. 

"This little one is your clit and it makes you all excited until you explode. But first...." He pauses and my eyes fly open when his fingers go down there and thrust in. I go to wiggle away but he holds my hips down.  

"Dally...." He smiles at me as he lowers his head. 

"Now this little one, is your pussy and I'm going to feast on you until you scream my name." I open my mouth to speak but his tongue flicks out as he licks me slowly. My back bows as I collapse on the bed and try to wiggle closer. 

"Please....don't stop." He growls and I feel it race through me as he starts to lick at me. My hips buck against his hands as the fire burns higher and higher until finally something explodes inside of me. I grasp at his hair as I scream. 

"DALLAS!!!!!" His growl of pleasure is my only answer.