Chapter 19: Anything & Everything

CHAPTER 19

ANYTHING....EVERYTHING

PAN POV

I don't know what happened. One minute I'm lying there sated from Dally's mating and the next minute I'm growling and slamming into Aila at a furious pace. I howl my completion and look down to see Aila isn't moving. I panic and scramble back as I look over at Dally. 

"Dally, what happened? Did I hurt her? Dally I'm sorry. Fix her." I lower my head and start to cry as strong arms wrap around me before Dally's voice caresses my ear. 

"It's okay baby. She's asleep. You wore her out. Just breath." His hand caresses my back as I fight to stop my tears. The feeling swirling around in me made it hard to breath as I reach out and brush her hair from her face. 

"Pan, are you okay?" I look over at Macey as her stares at me. His eyes are dark and his bare chest makes me want to lean forward and lick the droplets of sweat sliding along his skin. I blink my eyes and nod. 

"Yes, I'm okay. It's just all these feeling are new. It's scary. If anything happens to any of you I..." I trail off as Mace growls at me before leaning over. He wraps his arms around me and lifts me into his lap. I look up at him, his erection pressing against my ass and play with a curl that's laying on his cheek as I wait for him to speak. But he doesn't instead he grasps my cheeks and presses his lips to mine. My blood roars in my ears as he kisses me aggressively. His tongue sliding against mine as his hands grip at my sides. When he pulls back I'm panting. 

"We'll be okay Pan. Now let's get dressed and get our little mate dressed before we get any more surprises. 

"Oh, it's too late for that." Hearing Dally's tone of voice and the way he leaps to his feet I turn to look where he's looking and see the man from before. He's dragging Gremlin's limp body behind him while Pack growls and slams into an invisible barrier. Mace stands and sets me on my feet. 

"Put on you and Aila's clothes and see if you can wake her. Kay baby?" I nod and he pecks me on the lips before turning to face the threat. I quickly put clothes on Aila, talking nonsense to her, even though she won't wake up. When I take a cursory look up I see that Dally's Uncle has thrown Gremlin to the ground and has a foot at his throat. He smirks smugly as his eyes meet mine. 

"I admit our last meeting lack something to be desired since I wanted to take little Aila with me but then I discovered something. Even though she has three mates she still has a connection to me. Which means you don't know everything yet." I watch his eyes slide to Pack. Tuck and Tumble are still slamming into the invisible barrier but Alpha is growling at him. Does Dally's Uncle know Alpha? And how? I'm so lost in thought that I don't hear what else he says until Dally snarls. 

"You'll never have her, Tarrow." His Uncle, whom I'm assuming is Tarrow, laughs. 

"So you've figured something out at least but not enough. See I don't have to risk my limbs to come and get her from you three because she'll come to me. Willing. Then I'll have her." His eyes flash at the word 'her' and something unfurls inside of me. It's wild and hot and before I think it through I've shifted into my wolf. My jaws snap as I rush forward only to be yanked to a stop by hands grasping the ruff of my neck. I look up to see Dallas looking down at me. 

"No." I growl in denial wanting to tear at his flesh for threatening my mate but Dallas jerks at my neck, forcing me to focus back on him. "You'll let me handle this mate." I stare at Dallas, the Alpha, of our new pack of four and fight at my automatic submission. She's my mate too. My love too. He must have felt this through the bond or heard it because the grip on me tightened.