Chapter 18: Arcades & Wild Monkey Sex

Chapter 18

Arcades & Wild Monkey Sex

AILA POV

ARCADE

My eyes widen as I look around. The ping of machines and the jingle of coins can be heard as I turn to smile at my mates. 

"What is this place?" Dallas and Mace smile at Pan and my expressions as Mace speaks. 

"It's an arcade. Dallas and I thought you too would like it. You get coins and then you play the games. Pan and I both stick our hands out at the same time.

............

"Okay how does this one work?" I smile as Dallas wraps his arms around me while I pick up the ball. He grasps my hand and helps me roll the bowl down the lane and up the ramp. I whoop when I get 1000 points. I shiver when Dallas breathes in my ear. 

"You already know how to play this game don't you?" I giggle and pull off my tickets before turning in Dallas arms and smiling up at him. 

"Dallas would I do something like that?" He laughs at me as he nods. I stick my tongue out at him and go over to where Mace is showing Pan how to play basketball. When Pan finishes and gets his tickets I reach out and grab Mace's hand. 

"Alright Pan time to trade off." Pan wiggles his eyebrows at me and walks over to Dallas.

After a few more games I convince Pan to play one of those dance machines. I laugh when Robin Thicke's song 'Give it to me' starts to play. After we go through six songs Pan and I turn to our mates and realize we've gathered a crowd. I blink at the crowding around us as Mace and Dallas scowl at them. One of the guys speaks as Pan grasps my hand and steps off the dance floor. 

"So gorgeous who are you with?" I look at Pan then back to the guy. 

"Me?" He grins and cuts his eyes to Pan before shrugging. 

"Either one of you." I look at Mace and Dallas again to see their beasts in their eyes. 

"We're with them." I gesture to Pan then point to Mace and Dallas. The guy blinks and looks between us as the rest of the crowd looks shocked but I don't know why. 

"Your with all three of them? But....Really? Why?" I tilt my head to the side in confusion. 

"I love them." Mace and Dallas growl as Mace grabs me and pulls me close while Dallas does the same to Pan. 

"Damn straight." Dallas growls and I giggle and pat his arm wrapped around my waist. 

"Be nice Dally. He's just asking a question and he wasn't being mean." Most of the guys disperse but the one guy stays. I eye the guy's red and black hair as Dallas speaks again. 

"No but he was hitting on you two." I sigh and lift Dallas's hand to kiss his fingertips. 

"Dally...." He sighs and grumbles but stays quiet as I look back to the guy. 

"I'm Aila and this is Dallas holding me. Pan is the one that was dancing with me and Mace is the one holding Pan." The guy grins and cuts his eyes to Mace and Dallas as he whistles lowly. 

"Sister you got several hotties. You know that right? Especially if you include the one looking for you earlier while you were dancing." I stiffen my mind going to the man who looks like Daddy. 

"What did you say?" Gremlin and two other guys come out of their positions from around the arcade to question the guy. He just raises an eyebrow and looks at me. 

"I said there was a guy asking about you earlier but he looked shifty so I told him you went to the other side of the mall. That's why I came over here." Gremlin nods to the two guys with him and they leave the arcade as I look back to the guy.