♡Two

♡chapter two- 'gotta have fun♡
M I L L I E

"Just a coffee and biscuit please" I say as I hand the lady behind the counter my money. Her name tag reads 'Natalia'.

She hands me my things and I thank her. When I turn around to find a booth to sit in, someone catches my eye.
Finn.

"Well if it isn't Finn Wolfhard" I say catching his attention. He looks up from his phone and sighs.

"Well if it isn't Mrs. Heartbreaker" he mocks, causing me to roll my eyes. Out of everything he could call me, this is what he chooses?

"Mind if I sit?" I question. Before he could answer, I sit on the opposite side of him. "Go ahead, I'm just leaving" Finn responds as he stands up and gather his stuff.

"Wait" I say a little to despitly. "Could you just, stay? Please" I ask quieter this time. To my surprise, Finn sits back down.

"What's that?" He asks as we lock eyes "tea and biscuits?" He jokes.

"Haha very funny Wolfhard" I respond unamused "just because I'm British, doesn't mean that's all I ever eat" I say earning a shrug from Finn.

Everyone is stereotypical. If your British, everyone think all you have is tea. If your white, everyone thinks you only have Starbucks.

"It's coffee" I say between sips. After the awkward silence that had been created, I decided to try to make conversation. The only way that I'd be able to break his heart is if I go out with him. The only way I'd be able to go out with him was to get him to trust me.

"So" I say as I place down my mug, "is Rowan your girlfriend?"

As soon as I said this, Finn practically choked on his drink. "Girlfriend?" He asked making sure he heard right. I nodded making him shake his head crazily.

"N-no" he stuttered "more like a sister" I nodded. At least now it would be easier to get him to date me.

"Cool.." I trail off thinking about what to say next. "We should hang out sometime"

As soon as I said that I could see Finn lightly shaking his head. He let out a sigh and said, "I don't know you. Plus we find interest in completely different things"

He wasn't wrong. I hated school while he loved it, he hated party's while they're my life. We were completely different.

I sighed thinking of something I could say. We could go to a movie, but you can't talk there. We could go to a museum- but that means learning and I don't find an interest in that.

"Why don't you join me, tonight, at Maddie's party. She throws the biggest party's. Plus, maybe we would get to know each other a little better" I proposed.

"I guess" I cut him off by clapping excitedly. Sadly, I gained everyone's attention.
"But," he continued "you have to let me bring my friends" he smirks. "And, it has to be low key."

Not knowing who is friends are, I nod. Maddie was going to kill me but, that's a problem for later.

"You got a number?" I asked. Finn nodded then proceeded to give me his number.