♡One

♡Chapter one-intro♡
M I L L I E

"Who's next?" Sadie giggled as she questioned who's heart to break next.

"I don't know-" I paused turning to her, "who will still fall for our tricks?" I dreamingly asked.

Almost every boy in this dreadful school has had their heart broken by either Sadie or me. Sometimes even twice. It's hard to find someone new since we live in such a small town.

Some people say what we do is horrible even disgusting, but you see, we don't care. We've had our own hearts broken to many times to give a damn about other peoples feelings.

"Him" Sadie said as she pointed to the brown haired boy, "I dare you to break his heart"

I took a minute to admire the boys features. He had dark curly hair that matched his dark brown eyes- the ones that you could get lost in from staring to long. He had one of the sharpest cheek bones I've ever seen. He was wearing a pair of black converse, a grey shirt, jeans and a green bomber.

"What's his name" I asked, not fully paying attention to Sadie. I was lost by the sight of the mystery boy.

"Finn" a girl chimed in snapping me out of my gaze, "his name is Finn Wolfhard."

That girl was the one and only, Maddie Ziegler; also one of the few heartbreakers at this school. She was beautiful, this is what helped her break so many hearts. The boys would fall for her looks and ignore the nasty rumours about her breaking everyones hearts.

"He new?" Sadie asked "we've Broken nearly every heart at this school but never once have I seen him."

Sadie was right. Never once have I heard of Finn Wolfhard and I've heard of everyone; mainly because I've dumped them.

"No he's not" Maddie whispered in response. "He's one of the only boys in this school that can see through our tricks, making him one of a kind. As you probably figured out, he stays away from people like us. "

Pausing to flip her hair, I knew Maddie was smirking. The way she spoke gave it away. "He's also got one of the highest grades out of the whole grade."

"I'll do it" I stated without thinking, "I'm going to break Finn Wolfhard heart"

I earned a smirk from Sadie who quickly turned to the front of the class.

"Good luck, you'll need it"

"Hey Wolfhard" I said as I caught up with him after class.

He stopped in his tracks as I expected. I put my hand on his shoulder, walking around to the front of him. Being a few inches shorter, I had to go on my tippy toes a bit.

"What Brown?" He asked rather harshly. I faked a pout while batting my eyelashes.

"Why so mad, darling?"

You could see the annoyance in his eyes. I've always thought that eyes speak louder then words- no one ever says what their really feeling along with thinking.

"I have class" he said uninterested while he removed my hands, "have a nice day"

He walked off leaving me in the middle of the hall, shocked yet determine.