♡fourteen

♡Chapter fourteen- strawberry lipstick♡
M I L L I E

My eyes slowly flutter open as my head starts to pound. "Great." I sarcastically say as I sit up. I look next to me at see Maddie sleeping soundly.

"Madds get up." I comment as I shake her a little. I could see that she was about to yell at me to leave her alone until she saw my face. My eyes were red and puffy, my hair was a mess and I smelt like alcohol.

"Oh Mills," she said quietly. I got up and walked into my bathroom. It still smelt like vomit and had a vodka bottle laying on the ground. My pills were all scattered around on the counter. I assumed it was from Sadie trying to get a gravel.

I took one out for my head and slowly swoled it as I looked down at the sink.

What have I done?

"Mills," Maddie started from behind me. I looked in the mirror that stood in front of me. She seemed to be holding a pile of clothes that I assumed were for me.

I turned and took them from her. I could see the pity she had in her eyes. She looked sad almost regretful. What did she have to be regretful for? I was the one who screwed up their life because they were to drunk to think.

I started to put on the fresh clothes that Maddie had handed me. I put on the white turtle neck then slid on my brown button up skirt. I tried to use makeup to cover my red eyes and eye bags but only making myself look worse. My hair was a mess and I had no intentions of fixing it.

I walked out of the washroom with a pyjamas in hand. Maddie gave me a smile although I knew it was forced. I walked over and took a seat beside her on my overly messy bed.

"Are we still on for tonight?" I asked. My voice was dry and cracked probably from all the sobbing.

Almost immediately after I asked the question, Maddie's eyes lit up and she started nodding. "Of course!" She stated. I nodded my head then gave her a half smile.

Maybe I could apologize to Sadie at dinner. I mean, it's not like she'll blow Romeo off because of what happened between us, right?

Right?

(Third person)

As Finn walks down one of the many streets that are in Hawkins, his eyes get stuck on a particular store. It's the same store that Millie always shops at.

By even looking through the window, you can see how expensive everything is. One of the most basic, simplest, dresses that you could even find in Walmart, sits in the window listed for $799.99.

He raised his eyebrows as he read the price tag. Not even Caleb could afford that dress and Caleb has money.

Who would even buy a dress for that cost? He thought. Girls and their clothes.

Finn slowly approaches the huge doors that lead him into the fancy store. He slowly looks around careful not to break anything. As he gets deeper and deeper into the store, the cosmetics section came into view. He looked around on the shelves that held millions of lipsticks and lip glosses.

"What would Millie like?" He mumbled to himself. He picked up a small tube of lipstick that was in a black container and stared at it for a moment. He could hear some girls behind him giggling but he ignored them.