♡four

♡Chapter four- laser tagging with a college student♡
M I L L I E

Maddie, Sadie and I decided to stick together since we weren't good at these type of games.

"Shit" I said looking in one of the many mirrors that were hanging on the wall.

"What?" Sadie whispered looking around the little maze we were tip toeing through.

"My bra, its white. You can see it through my shirt!" I whispered back trying to cover myself. All Sadie did was laugh when she saw what I was complaining about. Maddie had to cover her mouth, in fear of getting caught.

"Omg Millie" Sadie laughs earning a 'sh' from Maddie, "why'd you where a white bra? Your going to get caught!" All I did was glare a Sadie. If I've had know that we were going to go laser tagging, I would of worn darker colours.

"Okay let's split up and meet back here in five minutes. Don't get caught" Maddie said facing us. We all nodded then split up. Maddie continued straight and I went left while Sadie went right.

I know the only reason Maddie suggested that was to get rid of us, but I don't care. At least now Sadie can't make fun of my choice of clothing.

"Okay" I whispered to myself. I started walking until I heard a scream. Must be Sadie I thought.

All though we didn't go bowling, laser tagging is just as fun. You can't see anything because of how dark it is and all you do is run around shooting people with lasers.

I started to hear foot steps breaking my thoughts. I stopped walking only to heard the foot steps coming closer and closer. I looked around for a place to hide but there weren't many- I was cornered.

"'Gotcha" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Finn pointing his gun at my target. 'Beep' my gear went notifying me that I had just been shot.

"Well Wolfhard" I started as he walked closer to me. "How'd you find me?"

He looked at me with a smirk on his face and tried not to laugh. "Your bra" he pointed "it's glowing"

I knew it. I knew I was going to get caught because of it. I decided to play around with Finn a little. I mean, a little fun never hurt anyone.

"So Wolfhard" I said tilting my head, "why were you looking there, huh?"

Finn looked at me and opened his eyes widely. He looked shocked almost frightened.

"I wasn't- I mean I was but I wasn't-" he said in one breath. I couldn't take it. He looked so scared that it was hilarious.

"Huh?" I asked innocently again just for fun.

"Millie I swear I'm not like that, I promise-" he said quickly. I bursted out into a fit of laughter cutting him off. For a moment he just stared at me blankly until he caught on I was just joking. The scared look on his face was replaced with a relieved look.

"I so got you" I laughed. I walked closer to him, backing him up into another corner. The light hit his face perfectly. There was the sound of lasers and people screaming in the background which quickly faded out. It was just us, alone, in the dark maze. I slid my hand carefully across his cheek as he started to put his hand to my waist. My arms rested onto his shoulder as I put my forehead to his. For a moment, we just stood there. I leaned in and carefully placed my lips on to his. His touch lit me up inside. We stayed together for a good ten seconds until I decided to break it up. I slowly brought my arms back down to my gun and started backing up.