♡ seven

♡ Chapter seven- red lips and strawberry shakes♡
M I L L I E

Me: hey Wolfhard
Finn: Brown
Me: let's do something fun
Finn: Mills its ten o'clock
Me: so
Finn: so no

"Come on Finn" I mumbled to myself. "It's Saturday not Tuesday"

Me: come on please. It's Saturday
Finn: what would we even do?
Me: meet me at the cafe
Finn: why
Me: just meet me
Finn: fine

"Yes!" I said excitedly as I got ready. I decided on a black skirt and my white haltered crop top. I reapplied my red lipstick that I had on before. I quickly grabbed my mothers car keys and snuck out my window. Having the garage roof right beside your window is perfect.

I started to drive away quickly but quietly hoping my mother wouldn't hear. It wasn't long until I arrived at my destination. There was a small park and the cafe that I always went to. But at night, it always looked beautiful. There were white fairy lights hanging from the roof and some music was playing.

"Brown" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Finn. He was wearing jeans, a white t-shirt with his iconic green bomber.

"Wolfhard" I say smiling.

God was it cold.

"Let's walk." I said as I grabbed Finn's arm and started to walk. It was beautiful. The stars lit up the sky along with the moon. Finn looked down at me, since I was short, and started taking off his jacket.

"What are you-" before I could finish he had placed the top of his jacket along my shoulders probably noticing how cold I was.

"You seemed cold" he said innocently making him appear 10 times more attractive. The whole breaking his heart thing was going to be harder then I thought.

As we got closer to the cafe, I started to get kind of hungry.

"I'm hungry, wanna eat?" Finn nods as we walk into the cafe. We took our seats and waited to be severed.

"Two milkshakes please, strawberry" Finn says to waitress.

It wasn't long until our milkshakes arrived and we started drinking them.

"Let's dance." I say as we walk outside. Finn shoots me a look as if he were to say, 'why? It's raining!'

I grab onto Finn arm and proceeded to pull him out onto the open area. He places his hands on my waste as I lay mine on his shoulders. There was music that placed softly in the background drowning out the sound of the rain. I looked into his dazzling eyes and got lost.

Oh what Finn Wolfhard was doing to me. He was making me do the thing I promised to myself I would never do; start falling in love again. I looked away quickly and sighed.

"Just dance with me and pretend the world doesn't exist" I said as I rested my head on his chest.

With that, we danced for what seemed like hours but was only a couple of minutes. These are the times that I'm going to miss when I do leave. I'm going to miss them, a lot.

"Well" I said pulling away. "Thank you for tonight but I really should get going. If my mom finds out I snuck out again, I'm dead" I chucked. After Finn nodded his head, I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

I opened the door to my car then sat down.

"You don't like Finn Wolfhard." I said trying to convince myself. "You don't like him."

It wasn't working. I couldn't convince myself. These weren't the feelings that you could make go away. These were the feelings that were real.

"Mills what do you want?" Maddie asked as she opened her window. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a crop top. It was currently twelve in the morning.

"We need to talk" I said as I jumped through her window. Maddie nodded then patted a spot on her bed for me to sit on. I sighed, this was going to be hard.

"I think I like Finn" I said in one breath. Maddie gave me a funny look until she realized what I had just said. Her eyes widen and her jaw dropped.

"What?" She asked standing up. "No Millie you can't. You can't like him if your going to break his heart."

Maddie was right, of course. If I got attached to him, it would hurt both of us when I broke up with him. I can't have it feel like I lost something when we break up- I just can't.

"I know but I don't know what to do."

"Just..." Maddie trailed off. No one knew what to do. If we told Sadie she'd get mad and tell me that he isn't worth it.

"Just don't tell Sadie." I nodded knowing she's right. Maddie sighed.

"Just call your mom and tell her your here for the night, 'kay?" She yawned getting under her covers I went and shut off the light.

Why did Finn do this to me?

Why me?

--
Sorry for the small chapter. Guess who's on summer break! Meeeee
Anyways, I hope y'all liked the chapter and please tell me what you think.

This is unedited but will be edited after.

Kisses,
Madds