♡fifteen

♡Chapter fifteen- two sided bitch♡
M I L L I E

I put my red dress on with my back high heels in my hand. I pucker my lips as I finish the last layer of my strawberry lipstick, thinking of Finn. I slip on my heels as a smile finds its way to my face.

I hear the sound of heels slowly hitting the ground from behind me. I turn to see Sadie rather then Maddie approaching me with a small smile. I sigh as I prepare myself for what's about to happen next. Slowly, I get out of the chair and brace myself.

"Look Sadie before-"

"No Millie." She says as she looks down at her fingers that are laced together. "I made mistake. I shouldn't have yelled at you. Maybe your right, maybe he's... different."

She walked closer to me and looked me in the eye. Before I could say anything, she embraced me in a tight hug catching me off guard.

Does she really 'forgive' me?

Sadie's never been one to forgive. She's more of one to hold onto the bad things as she gives you another chance. But once you screw around with her feelings-like Romeo did- she'll be more broken then she already is.

"Well um," I slightly laugh as I pull away. She flashes me a smile before grabbing my hand. "Let's get going, Madds is waiting." I nod my head as I start to walk out of the room with her.

As I start down the stairs, I hear the sound of Maddie's heels banging against the wooden floor boards. I could only imagine how tall they were.

"You guys ready?" She asks as she twirls the keys around her finger. I nod in sync with Sadie as we make our way to Maddie's car.

I'd love to say that I believe Sadie isn't lying about forgiving me. But for some odd reason, I can't rap my mind around it. She always believed that boys were the same- disgusting dirty pigs that just want to break your heart- and now suddenly she has a change in heart?something isn't right. I may not be able to lay my finger on it, but I know something isn't right.

"You guys looks amazing!" Sadie claps from the passenger seat. Maddie shoots me a look from the rear view mirror as if she were to say, 'since when was she okay with you?'. I give her a shrug then look out the window. Maybe she changed. Maybe she's not going to be a self centred bitch for once.

The longer I sit and think in the car, the longer I about how the dinners going to go. She won't kill me, right?

"Boys," Sadie giggles as we approach the booth. Romeo turns as his eyes light up. He was wearing the same expression when Sadie said she'd give him a second chance.

I waved to him then took my seat. I still don't understand why Sadie invited him. Out of all boys, she chooses the one that cheated on her, twice.

"God you look-" I look over to who the voice belonged to to see Finn Wolfhard starstruck. "-Gorgeous." He finishes with a smile. My face flushes with a scarlet red as I interlock our hands. My stomach flutters from the soft touch of his hand as my mind goes crazy.

Why does he do this to me?

"thank you." I say locking eyes. From the looks of Finn he really cleaned up. His hair- for once- wasn't messy, his clothing wasn't wrinkled and he put effort into his appearance. Our moment was cut short when Gaten had to comment.

"Aw you guys are adorable," he said with the menu in his hand. We broke eye contact and looked over to him. "Now order." He finished as he threw the menu over to Finn who luckily caught it.

Laughter grew from our table as we looked over to Finn. I could tell he was blushing by the way he tried to hide his head behind the menu. I squeezed his hand and gave him a smile. A genuine smile.

"I'll just have a-" before I could finish, I was cut off by Romeo.

"Don't say milkshake." He laughed. "I remember last time I went on a double date with you and Sadie, all you orders was milkshakes!" By the end of his little story, he was ready to die of laughter.

"Shut up Romeo." Sadie scuffed. As if she was warning him, he put his hands up as if he were surrendering. It was weird to see him listen to Sadie but then again, everyone listened to Sadie out of fear.

"Thanks Sades," I said quietly. I then narrowed my eyes towards Romeo and said, "I was going to say salad, thank you very much."

I felt Finn squeeze my hand from under the table making me grin. A silence was made until Maddie spoke up.

"I need to use the rest room," she said as she placed her napkin on the table. "Mills?" She said as she  motioned her head away from the table. I quickly nodded then got up and followed her.

As we entered the washroom, a strong smell of perfume filled our air. I sneezed from the string scent making Maddie giggle a little.

We walked over to the massive mirror that had at least five sinks below it. I looked into the mirror to see that my hair and makeup still seemed to be in good shape making me smile.

"So," I said as I watched Maddie pop out a tube of lipstick. "I think Sadie actually changed. I mean, she's not... angry. " I stubbled upon the last word as Maddie looked over to me.

"You believe her act?" She asked raising her eyebrows. I nodded my head looked away. "Maybe it's not an act."

From the corner of my eye, I could see Maddie nod her head and go back to doing her makeup.

Maybe it was an act but I was to distracted by her being nice to notice.

sorry to say but this book is almost over :/

there's only three chapters left

good news, if enough people want it, there might be a sequel. but in order for that to happen, i need to know if you guys would want to read it so comment or pm if you would

and I do realize that it's 2:00 am but i don't care. this chapter might be bad but that's because it's late and i can't sleep because of the heat

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR 2k

kisses,
madds