♡thirteen

♡Chapter thirteen- alcohol really knows how to ruin friendships♡
M I L L I E

"Okay," Sadie sighed as we took our seats in math. "When's the next time we can have our girls night?" we looked around at each other then shrugged.

"We can have it at my house tonight?" I said with a smile. A huge smile was then plastered onto Sadie's pale face. She began to clap only to get hushed by miss Dryer.

"quiet down miss Sink." she chuckled. I have to say, I don't get annoyed by miss Dryer when she tells us to quiet down or pay more attention. She's so kind that it doesn't bother me.

As she started the lesson, I redirected my view out the window. Why do I have the slightest feeling that Sadie's starting to catch on that my feelings are real? I mean, I've done a pretty good at hiding them for the past two weeks. Maybe I'm just paranoid. But then again, I'm a pretty good actress that could fool anyone.

Can Sadie be trusted?

No, she can't. Maddie even said so. I can't tell Sadie or else she'll think I'm just doing this to leave our friend group. I just hate how she had to be the first one to fall in love. I hate how she had the bad experience and thinks that all love is like that. Maybe I just need to show her that some boys are different.

Will she believe me?

Probably not. She'll think I'm crazy.

"Hey Madds!" I say with a smile on my face. She looks back to me and giggles a little as we link arms. "My house tonight, sleepover with Sadie. What do 'ya say?" I ask with a giggle. She nods her head before jumping in her car.

"Get in I'll give you drive." I do as she says and shuts the door. Loudly I sigh making her look over to me. "Will I ever be able to tell her?" I ask with the slightest bit of faith. Maddie sighs and shakes her head. I prepare myself for the 'no! Are you crazy? Your honestly digging your deathbed.'

But instead, all she says, "it's your call." I nod my head then look out the window.

I start to think up all the possible outcomes of her reaction. She could be happy and have a change of heart or she might strangle me. Let's just say only one of those reactions make me feel comfortable.

"We're here." Maddie says as she pulls into my drive way. I thank her as I get out of the car. As I walk up my drive way I realize, I'm not ever going to tell Sadie how I feel because she's not going to accept it. She'll turn everything around and make it about herself.

So it's final; I'm not going to tell her.

Ever.

"I have an idea!" Sadie exclaimed as she stood up. Maddie and I giggled a little at how she always did this- typical Sadie move. "Let's go on a doubl- triple date!" She clapped her hands.

"Okay my fairy Godmother. I want a boy for tomorrow nights triple date night please." Maddie said sarcastically making all of us laugh.

I could only think of how awful the night could turn out. Reason number one, my secret could spill, Sadie would make a big deal, she would 'expose' me and Finn would leave me. Or, this night could turn out better meaning Finn and Sadie would become friends and I could keep both my friendship and relationship. Either way, who would they even go to dinner with?