♡five

♡Chapter five- teaching and cheering♡
M I L L I E

"No Romeo!" Maddie and I heard as we walked down the hallway. With all our popularity, boys would fall to our feet begging us for a date. Of course being the schools number one heartbreakers, boys would usually learn to stop begging after they'd been dumped. Unless that boy was Romeo, he didn't know what the word 'no' meant.

Romeo begging at Sadie's feet wasn't that uncommon. Luckily, she learned how to resist after giving him two more 'second chances'.

"Girls" Sadie said as she approached us. Comparing to her facial expression, she wasn't happy. You could tell that every time Romeo begged for another chance, sadness grew within Sadie. She really loved him before he broke her heart. But as everyone says, all things good must come to an end.

"I have cancel on tonight's plans, Mills" Sadie sighed "I'm really sorry" I sighed and nodded my head. I knew things for Sadie weren't great right now. Ever since her brother has come home from college, he was always getting drunk. This would only happen when their parents weren't home letting him be able to hurt Sadie. Sadly, Sadie's parents were out a lot.

"That's cool" I said as we approached science class "I have to get in class before Mrs. Ryder calls my mom again about me being late"

Mrs. Ryder was one of the schools strictest teachers. If you were late she'd give you detention and a phone call home. You didn't want to get on her bad side.

Sadie and Maddie waved to me as I walked into the class. The class had started making it very silent. Mrs. Ryder turned around from the chalk board and stared at me. Her facial expression showed me that she was not impressed which was making me a little scared. "Take your seat, Brown" she snarled as she turned back to the board.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

As I walked down the rows looking for an empty seat, I noticed someone.
Noah and Rowan.

They were in the very back throwing paper balls at each other making sure that they wouldn't get caught.

"Well if it isn't part of the gang" I whispered taking a seat next to Rowan. She looked over to me and her eyes lit up.

"Mills!" She said excitedly causing me to giggle quietly. No one was ever that excited to see me- not even my  family. I looked over to Noah seeing him laughing to himself.

"Hey Row" I quietly laughed. I checked to see if Mrs. Ryder was looking, luckily she wasn't so I grabbed a piece of paper and threw it over to Noah hitting him in the head. Rowan and I quickly covered our mouths to stop our laughter.

"Your on" Noah whispered back as he started to crumple up his paper and threw it at us.

Papers went flying back and forth as we tried to keep in our laughter. This went on for a good thirty seconds before we got caught.

"I guess my lesson is boring" Mrs. Ryder said loudly as she glared at the three of us. She was no longer facing the chalkboard but she was leaning on the ledge with her arms crossed. "Why don't the three of you come up here and teach it for me"

Noah, Rowan and I got up and started walking to the front of the class. You could see the fear in their eyes. As for me, this was normal- pissing Mrs.Ryder off was a weekly thing. As Noah got to the front of the class, she threw the chalk to him and went to sit in an empty desk. Rowan looked over to me then Noah, scared out of her little mind.