♡ten

♡Chapter ten- homework help?♡
M I L L I E

As I walk into school on  Tuesday morning, my hairs partly brushed and my makeup is poorly done. I revive a few stares but I brush them off. Some of them being from coming to school late, others from my looks.

I approach my locker where Sadie is standing. She looks at me with a bright smile which quickly fades. She gives me a shocked look before saying, "Millie... you look like hell."

I give her a smirk then start to put in my locker combination. "Yeah? I just got back."

Sadie chuckled then looked at herself in the mirror that hung from the inside her locker. She started to fix her long red hair that sat on her shoulders. Loudly, she slammed her locker making me jump. "Come on," she said linking arms with me. "Let's walk to class."

As we walked there, Sadie brought up Finn. She seemed happy- almost excited- for me to break his heart. "So," she smiled. "You just made your relationship public so now you need to start making him fall in love."

I silently sighed, hoping Sadie wouldn't hear me. "Um yeah." I said looking at my feet. "I'm working on it." I was then cut off by the bell signalizing that it was time for class.

"Catch you later!" Sadie exclaimed as she walked off. She started to strut down the halls earning soon stares  from the boys.

"Morning class!" Mrs. Ryder said full off energy as kids started to pile into the room. I rolled my eyes then made my way to my seat. "Take out your textbook and turn to page 97." She added as she turned to the blackboard.

"Sorry we're late!" Someone said as they ran into the class. I looked up from my book to see Noah and Rowan running to their seats. Mrs. Ryder sighed then continued to write something on the board.

Noah and Rowan giggled a little. Once they sat down, Rowan leaned over to me then whispered, "did you complete the paper?" I nodded my head earning a worried expression from her. "I didn't."

I quickly looked over to the board to see if Mrs. Ryder was looking- which luckily she wasn't- then reached into my bag. I grabbed my paper handing handed it to her. "Just make it sound like your own words." I said with a small smile.

I mean, it's not like Mrs. Ryder will know that Rowan copied off my work. Rowan was a straight A student while I'm a student with many different grades. If anything, Mrs. Ryder will think that I copied off of Rowan's work.

I looked up to board to see something I didn't expect- we were having a quiz. "Shit" I whispered.

"Take one pass it along." Mrs. Ryder said. No wonder she was so cheerful this morning; she was getting ready to kill us.

As I receive a paper, I don't recognize any of the questions. Maybe I should have studied last night.

I look over to see Rowan and Noah working away. It wasn't that surprising since they're both equally smart.

"Psss" I say quietly. Rowan glances over to me and smiles. I quickly look and make sure the teacher isn't looking. "Answers?" I whisper in a hopeful tone.

Rowan shakes her head then chuckles. Making sure that she won't get caught, she lifts her paper so that I can see. As quick as I possibly can, I scribble in all the answers on my sheet.

Thank God for Rowan.

"Five minutes!" Mrs. Ryder calls out. I quickly look up then back to my paper. I start scribbling in random answers hoping that there correct.

As I'm finishing up, I hear Rowan. "You good?" She asks. I nod my head then watch her make her way to the front of the class to hand in her test. Mrs. Ryder thanked her then took her test.

"Times up!" She yelled from the front of the class. "Hand in your homework papers from yesterday as well please." I sighed, "guess who failed this." I mumbled to Rowan before walking to the front. I handed my paper to Mrs. Ryder before putting my assignment from last night on the bored.

"Bye." I said as the bell rung. Rowan, Noah and I quickly ran out of the class before Mrs. Ryder could say anything more.

"Hey" I said as I approached our lunch table. No one else other than Finn was there already. He looked up then gave me a small smile. "Hey" he responded.

He looked at me for a second then opened his mouth to ask something, but I quickly cut him off. "I look awful I know." I said as I sat down. "I was up all night working on that stupid paper for Mrs. Ryder. And now she assigned us another paper that's due tomorrow."

He sighed then said, "I can help you with your paper, if you want." I looked at him then gave him a kiss on his cheek. "I would love that." I said before I dug into my salad.

-
If you get the reference, you deserve a cookie .
I'm tired.

Kisses,
Madds