💛0.3💛

Jaeden

Do you like boys? That question hung in my mind for a few seconds. Well,this might just be some phase of some sort,but maybe it's worth a try?

"Well I-"
BANG!
Me and Wyatts heads both jerked towards the noise,where our eyes meet a terrifying sight.

It was some guy,he had Jack pinned against the wall,and behind the guy was Finn,watching in as much terror as there was in Wyatts eyes.

"Do you think any other guy can step near him except for me? Huh?"
He yelled.
"Caleb! Please! Let him go!"
Finn tried to pry him off but he was in tears and he was too weak at the moment.
This was making me angry.
"Finn,would you shut up! You are mine!"
Caleb kicked him away with his foot, causing Finn to fall to the ground. He was still in tears,Jack's eyes beginning to Fill.

I've seen enough.

I stood up out of the booth as Wyatt tried to stop me but I pushed his hand away and kept walking.

"Hey!" I yelled at Caleb.
"Who the hell are you?" He snapped.
"Finn told you to let him go! And it appears to me that you two are in a relationship,and you just kicked him. Is that what your supposed to do to your boyfriend? No! And he is Finns friend! You don't even give a crap do you? You don't care because you are using Finn! You just want attention!"
My voice had just gotten louder than it ever had before. Everyone was staring at me,but it didn't matter anymore because he was hurting my friends. He let jack go and started to walk towards me slowly.
"I love Finn. You are just a jerk who thinks he has friends,but can't make any because your too damn quiet and shy and I bet your parents wish they never had you!"
He screamed in my face. That was it.
I punched him straight in the face and he fell to the floor. He stood up slowly with the most pissed-off face I had every seen and he was ready to swing a punch right across my face when a hand grabbed his fist and pushed him back. I looked behind me,and there stood Wyatt. He gave me a slight smile and I quickly turned back to see Caleb yelling at Finn now.

"What did you say to me!"
"I said I'm breaking up with you!"
"Oh no your not. You love me,admit it."
"NO!"
Finn joined in our fight,he slapped Caleb's face.
"How am I supposed to love someone that tore my heart into pieces as you fooled me into thinking you were amazing! How do I love someone who acted like I was everything then a second later threw me to the ground!"
He was yelling at the top of his lungs,right in Caleb's face. Caleb started to lean in forcefully but Wyatt Jack and I all pulled him away. He wouldn't leave yet,so I decided to make him leave. I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him towards the door. He stormed out of the diner.

I fell to the floor,crying.
I suddenly felt Wyatts warm embrace and his voice saying "it's okay,your gonna be okay."
Soon enough I felt Finns arms wrapped around me as well,then Jacks.

Once every one had gone back to their conversations, I lifted my head. Me and Wyatts eyes met. He smiled at me and helped me up. I felt someone tap my shoulder,I turned around and it was our waitress.

"Here you go,it's free for you two. That was really brave." She smiled at us,handed us the food and walked away.

We walked back to our table with Jack and Finn.

"So what brings you two here?" Asked Jack.
"Well we were hungry,we were just at the park a minute ago."

Jack and Finn laughed.

"What?" I laughed.
"Oh nothing."
They looked at Wyatt who was giving them a death stare,then they burst into a fit of laughter,Wyatt just rolled his eyes.