💛0.7💛

Jaeden

We walked to a hallway nearby.
"What's up?" I asked. "I thought you should hear this." "Okay,go."

"Jaeden,i heard something last night-"
"I liked it when you called me Jae Jae."
He laughed a bit and took a breath as if he was a little nervous.
"So last night,I woke up at around 3am and I'm not sure why,but I heard my mom on the phone. I'm pretty sure she was talking to your mom. She was talking something about Us,I couldn't figure out what but she kept laughing every few seconds and I have no clue what's going on." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Sometimes I have no clue what goes through my moms head. For all I know she could be talking about our wedding." He laughed a lot at that. "She's very supportive of me,a little too much sometimes...but it's better than being abused for something I can't help." I said. "So is my mom,she knows that I don't really like to bring it up too much though,so she knows if she crosses the line...but this is weird." "Yeah."

He slipped his hand into my fingers and smiled. He started leaning in just as before,then...

"GUYS!" It was Jack. "Damnit Jack!" Wyatt yelled.
"Oh uh,sorry...your parents are here."

We walked to the front door where they stood with slight smiles.
"Hey boys." My mom greeted us. "Hey madres." Wyatt said. "You also didn't tell me you are Spanish." I said sarcastically. "Jaeden I've told you just about everything." "Or have you?" He smiled and rolled his eyes playfully. "So me and your father are going to a beach for our anniversary,It's gonna be around five days." Said my mom. "So would you like to stay with us for the week?" Asked Wyatts mom. "Sure,I don't see why not." I said. "Alright,pack your bag when you get home!"said Wyatts mom. They smiled and She started to walk out the door. My mom pulled out a Chick-fil-A bag and handed it to me. "I assumed you didn't want to be late to see 'the scene'." I laughed and hugged her,then she left.

"Your gonna let me have some right?" Wyatt asked. "Fine,fine." We laughed and joined the rest of the group.

"Is that chick-fil-a I smell?" Jack said.
"Calm down Jack,Jaeden said he was gonna give me some." Jack rolled his eyes playfully and saw Finn arrive with a big bag of Panera.
"OO GIMMIE THAT PANERA FINNY BOY"
Jack said as he ran over to Finn. Finn laughed and held the bag up in the air laughing as Jack jumped to try and get it. He eventually got it and yanked out a peice of bread. He ate it as fast as possible as we laughed at him. "What?" He said with a mouthful of bread. That just made us laugh even more. We walked to the room where we have lunch and sat in our normal spots at the table.

We all started to eat our food,me and Wyatt sharing my nuggets and my fries. Finn was letting Jack have some of his broccoli and cheddar soup.

A few minutes pass of us looking at weird videos of Finn and the stranger things cast. It was by far the best lunch I've had.
They found a photo of Finn and Jack when they looked up Finn on google.
"Aw Fick!" Sophia yelled.
Finn started playfully taking spoonfuls of soup and putting them into Jack's mouth. We all laughed along with Jack.
After this went on for about a minute,Jack had soup all over his mouth. Jack was still laughing a crap ton,Finn was just smiling at him. We were all freaking out about the adorableness.

Jack

This was probably the best lunch I've ever had,and it only got better.

When our eyes met after my laughing fit,Finn noticed all of the soup on my mouth then he smiled even more.
"You got a little something on your face!"
He said with laughter.
I continued to laugh,a lot.
"Here let me help you with that."
And before I knew it,he was kissing me.

The lips of Jack Grazer and Finn Wolfhard are actually touching. It feels amazing.

Everyone freaked out. Everyone in the room. Especially the director,it was actually funny how the adults were all being even crazier than us.

I was blushing like crazy and I couldn't stop smiling.

"Did I help?"
"You made it worse in the best way possible."
Everyone was going absolutely crazy.

"If me and Jae Jae let you have your first kiss,how come we always get interrupted?" Said Wyatt.

Jaeden

That made my face turn super red,and he noticed obviously.
"Am I embarrassing you Jae Jae?"
I smacked his arm with a smile.
"Ouch!" He yelled with a laugh. In this moment his laughter makes my face go pink,his smile gives me happiness,his existence just gives me life. The life I never knew a few days ago has come to me. All the happiness flowing through me will go on,as long as Wyatt is with me. I knew from the moment i met him that he wasn't any new friend,no,he was something. Something big.

I was actually so happy when I wrote this I was smiling the whole time
-Gwen