💚1.8💚

Jaeden

"Wake up sleepyhead." I heard the gentle voice of Wyatt Oleff waking me up. I slowly awoke and got out of the van,looking at the beautiful hotel in front of us. "Woah." We said in sync. We got our bags and headed inside with Wyatts mom.

She unlocked our room with the key and we entered the small but comforting room. "I'm getting a bed to myself boys,don't make any non existent children." She said as she went into the bathroom. "Mom,did you really have to go that far?" Wyatt said with red cheeks. Meanwhile I was cracking up. "Oh-oh my-gosh-non ex-existent children...I'm tired." I said between breathy laughs. "Calm down Jae Jae." Wyatt said as he started to unpack. I jumped on the bed immediately. "I want to sleep." I said. "How much sleep do you need?" He said as he layed down next to me. "20 hours." I replied as I turned to face him he laughed and pulled the blanket over us. I turned back over and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Spoon booooyyysss" Wyatt said with a raspy voice. I giggled and drifted off to sleep.

"Good morning Jae Jae." Wyatt said as he saw me open my eyes. He was already dressed and on his phone sitting next to me. I sat up and picked up some clothes. I went to the bathroom and got changed.

I brushed my hair and walked out of the bathroom. Wyatt looked up at me from his phone and smiled. I reached out my hand for him as he got up and took it. We walked to the elevators and got in the next one going down to the main level where everyone was meeting up.

Somehow we ended up making out.

I don't really know how I just know that it happened fast.

(Greys anatomy style)

We were so in the moment that we didn't realize we were stopped and Finn and Jack were joining us in the elevator. "Uh,guys?" Finn said. We both kept apart. "Ah!" We yelled. "Oh ha,it's just you guys..." I said as i scratched the back of my neck nervously. Jack and Finn slowly started smiling at eachother then bursted into laughter. "What's so funny about us making out? I bet you two have done it too!" Wyatt yelled. They immediately went silent. "HA! I knew it!" Wyatt said,pointing at them. "Okay,okay! You caught us!" Jack said as he put his hands in the air. Me and Wyatt giggled a little and exited the elevator. "What did I miss?" Sophia asked. "A steamy makeout session." Jack said. "What?!?" She yelled. "Nothing." Finn said as him and Jack hid their laughter.

"I can't believe I missed the makeout session!" She said under her breath. "THE WHAT?" Jeremy and Chosen yelled. Before anything else could be said Wyatt grabbed my hand and dragged me out to the van. We stood out side and waited for the door to open. "How did that even happen?" Wyatt whispered. "I don't know." I whispered in his ear. There was a long bit of silence. "Maybe-oh. I think I-" "yeah I know-" "okay."

We all got in the vans and got ready to go to the filming site. "So are we gonna like...do that again?" Wyatt whispered. "Not in an elevator." I whispered back. "I think we got that clear."