💚1.7💚

Wyatt

Finn's mom started to drive out of the parking space,then out of the garage and onto the road. "Get comfortable for the next two hours guys." My mom said. Two hours? Okay that's not that bad really. Finn pulled a sandwich out of his bag. "Finn!" Jack yelled. "What?" Finn asked with a mouthful of sandwich. "That's my sandwich!" Jack yanked the sandwich from Finns hand and took a huge bite. Finn laughed. "Jack they are the same." "No,this one has mayonnaise." "You are addicted to food Jackie poo." He giggled. "OTP LET ME TELL YA!" Jeremy yelled. "What is going on Finn?" Finns mom said. "Just pay attention to the road mom." He said. We laughed at him and Jack. Jaeden leaned his head on my shoulder and smiled up at me. I smiled back at him,then there was a sudden flash. "Agh!" We yelled. "Sophia! Did you just-" "yes,and it was necessary! You guys are way to cute to not be photographed." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Sophia please put your number in my phone I have to see that photo." My mom said as she handed sophia the phone. "Well then." Jaeden said. "Jaeden." "Yeah?" "Nothing I just love saying your name." "Why?" "Because it's your name,is it not?" He giggled and cuddled against me. I put my arm around him and watched him fall asleep once again. So beautiful. No one compares to this boy.

"Hey Wyatt?" Jack whispered. It was around 9pm and Finn had fallen asleep on Jack's shoulder like how Jaeden fell asleep on mine. "Yeah?" "Do you think Finn actually loves me?" He asked seriously. "Why wouldn't he?" "He just seems annoyed by me." "So many people are annoyed by you Jack. Just ask him,trust me,you'll know if he's lying or not." "How will I know?" "You will,if you love him enough." He nodded and looked at his sleeping,technically,boyfriend. I looked over at Jaeden and saw him waking up. "It's 9pm Jae Jae,you don't have to wake up yet." "But I do." "Why?" "Because." He kissed me for a brief two seconds then pulled away and went back to sleep.