💙2.6💙

Jaeden

I woke up the next day in Wyatts arms,a smile on his tired face. I stretched and leaned up,but saw that Wyatt's mom was gone. "Where did your mom go?" I asked. He leaned up as well and saw she was not there. He looked at me and shrugged. He got up and walked to the large window. "She usually tells me if she's leaving so I don't..." "you don't what?" He stopped as if he saw something out the window. "Wyatt what's wrong?" I got up and walked to him. "Shes on the phone...outside of the hotel." "What conversation could be so secretive that she has to leave the hotel?" I asked. "I don't know,but we should go get her before anything happens." He said.

We threw on some clothes quickly and speed walked to the elevator and to the doors. We walked outside and saw she was walking away from the hotel. "Mom?" Wyatt yelled. She looked back but quickly turned away and walked faster. "Mom!" We ran to try and catch up to her. "Where are you going?" I yelled. We ran faster,finally catching up,but we had to stop after she crossed the road. "What's happening?" A voice yelled from behind us. It was Finn and Jack,running to catch up to us. "My mom is running from us,she was on the phone." Wyatt said. "She doesn't look to great Wyatt," Jack pointed to her,tears running down her face. "Mom!" Wyatt yelled. Wyatt started to run across the street but I saw a car coming,so I immediately grabbed his hand. "Wyatt,she's not moving yet,just wait." Finn said. He nodded and took a deep breath as we waited. We ran across the street as soon as we could. Wyatt reached his mom,who was now on the ground. "Mom! What happened?" Wyatt asked,kneeling next to her. "He...he..." she tried to speak through tears. We all kneeled around her,letting Wyatt try to calm her down.

"Wyatt,Dad Died last night."

Wyatt started crying softly. I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around him. He started crying more heavily. I held him for the next five minutes as he cried,he held him moms hand. After a few minutes,Sophia And Chosen came running from the other side of the street. "What is going on?" Chosen asked. Jack walked over to him and whispered to them What happened. "Oh my gosh!" Sophia exclaimed. She ran oven to us and wrapped her arms around Wyatt. Chosen walked over and rubbed circles in his back. Jack and Finn wrapped their arms around Wyatts mom,trying to calm her down a little.

Oo,sleep in the heat just came on I'm gonna cry and jam out at the same time:D

We walked back to the hotel and went to sit in the lobby. "I need some alone time in the room guys,thank you for being so nice to us." Wyatts mom said before walking into the elevator. "What was he like?" Sophia asked. "That's the thing,I never really got to know him that much." He said sadly. I sat next to him on the couch and held his hands.

"Hey,where is Jeremy?" Wyatt asked. "Sick,he doesn't want to spread it." Chosen said. "Oh." He said. "Wyatt,he loved you. And you know how I know?" I said. "How?" "Because he gave up something he's been doing for ages for you and your mom. He didn't do it for me or for himself,he did it because he loved you." I said with a sad smile. "I guess so." He said. I grabbed his face and gave him a quick kiss. "I love you Jaeden." "I love you too Wyatt." He smiled slightly at me.

Someone dies,that's how you continue a story my friends.